Thailand Duty Free Car Experts. Thailand #1 Car Exporter to France, Australia, UK, Dubai Exporter to France in Western Europe. Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter Toyota Hilux Revo France and Toyota Hilux Vigo France on sale. Australia Dubai Prado Land Cruiser Lexus On Sale
Jim Autos is a family owned and family operated dealership and car exporter that prides itself on customer service and supplies full range of Right hand drive and Left hand drive vehicles from its worldwide destinations in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Dubai, Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
Our great grandfather established Asia’s first dealership in 1911 on four principles of honesty, great price, great quality and great service and every generation has been keeping his promise one deal at a time. We take great pride in being Asia’s longest running dealership and prove it by providing exceptional deals on outstanding quality vehicles with unprecedented service. It is no surprise that we are trusted the world over and not only people from France, Western Europe and Europe rely on us for their automotive needs but we have lifelong customers in every continent of this planet. Don’t take just our word for it, please check our Testimonials and see why our family of customers keep coming back to us generation after generation.
|France Continent:||Europe||France Region:||Western Europe||France RHD/LHD:||France is a Left Hand Drive Country.|
|France Currency:||Euro||France Currency Code:||EUR||France GDP Per Capita PPP:||France|
|France Country Abbreviation:||France||France Dialing Code:||France||France UTC Time Offset:||France|
|Major Cities in France||Paris||Marseille||Lyon||Toulouse|
|Major Ports in France||Le Havre||Dunkirk||Nantes-St. Nazaire||Marseille|
|Google Map France|
Top Twenty Reasons to Choose Jim
Let us briefly highlight what you will receive when you become part of the Jim 4×4 family…
- Asia’s oldest running dealership: Serving customers since 1911
- Thailand’s most trusted car, pickup truck and SUV dealer and its oldest and largest auto exporter
- In-depth Auto Experience: Only Thai, Australian, Japan, United States, United Kingdom and Dubai auto exporter with in-depth auto experience
- Recognized: Only Thai auto exporter recognized by Chamber of Commerce and acclaimed in all countries of operation including France
- Family-owned and family-operated for more than a century
- Diversity of Customers: Serving distributors, dealers, corporations, NGOs, UN, governments, militaries, mining companies, oil exploration concerns, construction companies, expats and individuals
- Diversity of Markets: Exporting to over 100 countries in the world
- Value for your money: Our factory direct purchasing allows us to buy in bulk and pass savings to our customers
- Fresh Stock: We sell fresh stock of vehicles of latest months and we never pass demo or test vehicles as new
- Quick Delivery in money in your bank! We ship vehicles faster than all our competitors
- Customer in Control: With Jim you remain in control of the process from the first email to the landing of vehicle on your doorstep
- Stability: Our financial and workforce stability and our impeccable 108 years track record has allowed us to grow with our customers
- Long-term price competitiveness: We offer lowest overall prices all through the years. We won’t bait and switch or bundle lower quality high mileage car or products to make one-time sale. We want a lifelong relationship with our customers
- We deliver on our commitments: We under-promise and over-deliver and we always fulfill our commitments. We deal with you the same way before you send the money and after you have sent the money and in good times and in times of shortages
- We give you choices: We offer whole range of highest quality vehicles and accessories from our offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, United States and Dubai
- Customer Delight: Customer Service was a top priority for our great-grandfather at the time of our founding and remains our cherished goal today
- Best Quality and Best Selection: We seek quality in our people, Quality in our processes, Quality in our services, quality in our vehicles and quality in our products
- Thailand’s most successful e-Business: We are not only Thailand’s largest auto exporter, we are also Thailand’s largest and most profitable e-Business
- Honesty: Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Professionalism are our core values since the time of our founding
- One Stop Solution: Jim Autos is your one-stop solution for all your automotive needs thanks to our presence in all automotive hubs
#1 Car Exporter in Thailand, #1 Car Exporter in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
Jim is not only #1 Car Exporter in Thailand but also #1 Car Exporter to France #1 Car Importer to France and Thailand and Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe exporter to Western Europe and Europe. Jim is top Thailand pickup truck exporter, Thailand Sport Utility Vehicle Exporter, Thailand MPV exporter, Thailand minivan exporter, Thailand commercial truck exporter and Thailand bus exporter. We also export cars, pickup trucks, SUV, MPV, minibuses, vans, commercial trucks, buses, motorbikes, construction equipment, farming equipment, boats, military equipment, armored cars and machinery to not only France, Western Europe and Europe but the entire world with the exception of North Korea.
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Pickup Truck Exporter to France
Jim is Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter, Australia Pickup Truck Exporter, Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter, United Kingdom Pickup Truck Exporter, United States Pickup Truck Exporter, Japan Pickup Truck Exporter, Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter, Hong Kong Pickup Truck Exporter, Europe Pickup Truck Exporter, and Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter. Jim exports not only new pickup trucks but also used pickup trucks.
Toyota Hilux is world’s most popular pickup truck because of its indestructibility, great looks, superior quality, robust frame, latest technologies and luxury feel. These very reasons make Hilux especially Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand popular in France. Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup is the best selling pickup car in Paris, France and all across Europe and most of the Toyota Hilux imported in France is imported and exported by Jim and its worldwide subsidiaries.
Jim exports full range of pickup trucks including not only Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Ranger Raptor, Nissan Navara NP-300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax and Chevy Colorado but also Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, GMC Canyon, Nissan Titan and Honda Ridgeline. Jim has won a mindshare in France because of our service, price and quality over decades of exporting to France and our popularity is not limited to just the Paris but we have customers in Marseille, Lyon and Toulouse as well. Jim is not just Thailand top car exporter to France but also Australia car exporter to France, United Kingdom car exporter to France and Dubai UAE car exporter to not just France but Western Europe and Europe as well. Jim is France Car Import and Export expert from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe.
Information about France in Wikipedia
Wikipedia article on France has the following to say about France:
France is a sovereign state whose territory consists of metropolitan France in Western Europe, as well as several overseas regions and territories.[XIII] The metropolitan area of France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean. The overseas territories include French Guiana in South America and several islands in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans. The country’s 18 integral regions (five of which are situated overseas) span a combined area of 643,801 square kilometres (248,573 sq mi) and a total population of 67.25 million (as of June 2018). France is a unitary semi-presidential republic with its capital in Paris, the country’s largest city and main cultural and commercial centre. Other major urban centres include Marseille, Lyon, Lille, Nice, Toulouse and Strasbourg.During the Iron Age, what is now metropolitan France was inhabited by the Gauls, a Celtic people. Rome annexed the area in 51 BC, holding it until the arrival of Germanic Franks in 476, who formed the Kingdom of France. France emerged as a major European power in the Late Middle Ages following its victory in the Hundred Years’ War (1337 to 1453). During the Renaissance, French culture flourished and a global colonial empire was established, which by the 20th century would be the second largest in the world. The 16th century was dominated by religious civil wars between Catholics and Protestants (Huguenots). France became Europe’s dominant cultural, political, and military power under Louis XIV. In the late 18th century, the French Revolution overthrew the absolute monarchy, established one of modern history’s earliest republics, and saw the drafting of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, which expresses the nation’s ideals to this day.In the 19th century Napoleon took power and established the First French Empire. His subsequent Napoleonic Wars shaped the course of continental Europe. Following the collapse of the Empire, France endured a tumultuous succession of governments culminating with the establishment of the French Third Republic in 1870. France was a major participant in World War I, from which it emerged victorious, and was one of the Allies in World War II, but came under occupation by the Axis powers in 1940. Following liberation in 1944, a Fourth Republic was established and later dissolved in the course of the Algerian War. The Fifth Republic, led by Charles de Gaulle, was formed in 1958 and remains today. Algeria and nearly all the other colonies became independent in the 1960s and typically retained close economic and military connections with France.France has long been a global centre of art, science, and philosophy. It hosts world’s fourth-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites and leads the world in tourism, receiving around 83 million foreign visitors annually. France is a developed country with the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP, and ninth-largest by purchasing power parity. In terms of aggregate household wealth, it ranks fourth in the world. France performs well in international rankings of education, health care, life expectancy, and human development. France is globally considered a great power in the world, being one of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council with the power to veto and is an official nuclear-weapon state. It is a leading member state of the European Union and the Eurozone. It is also a member of the Group of 7, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the World Trade Organization (WTO), and La Francophonie.
France Car Import Export Rules and Regulations
Please note that even though we have made a great effort in collecting this information about car import regulations in France and it was correct at the time of its collection but since car import regulations in France and Europe change often, this information is given only as a starting point for your research. This is not the definitive information on car import regulation in France. Please re-investigate with relevant authorities when planning your purchase. When your research is complete, please contact Jim as Jim is the leader in France car import and export and we can supply full range of vehicles to you in your budget.
Used Car Restriction in France
Inspection Restriction in France
Required Documents when importing in France
- Identity Proof
- Residence Proof (property title deeds, rental contract, utility bill, insurance certificate).
- A copy of the foreign registration certificate.
- Copy of the attestation of Conformity issued by the manufacturer or their agent.
- A copy of the certificate of purchase and customs clearance certificate issued by the Centre des Impots.
- French Controle technique (technical Tested) certificate if the car is more than four years old; this must have occurred less than six months previously (two months if a contre-visite or re-test is required).
- The applicant will have to complete a declaration de mise en circulation (Declaration of distribution) and a form for additional information about the vehicle. The report will be sent to the DREAL, which will send notification by mail when to present the vehicle for examination at the DREAL testing centre.
- If it passes the test, the DREAL will issue a statement of approval. Take the statement of approval, the Carte Grise and new registration number to the local Prefecture or Sous-Prefecture. All that remains is to have new number plates made and fitted.
Import Duty in France
Please note that the information below is dated and Import duty and other taxes and dues are being revised so please check current duty and inform us so we may update this information.
- Import Customs: Cars 5-17%
- VAT: (CIF + Import Customs) x 19.6%
- Registration fee: EUR 34 per horsepower (half price for more than 10 years old cars)
- Eco Supercharge
- If the vehicle is less than six months old or has covered less than 6,000km (3,728mi), the VAT is calculated on the invoice price; otherwise a reduction is made according to its age, and VAT is payable on the balance.
- Along with VAT, when the vehicle is imported from outside the EU, customs duty must be paid on cars. No duty on cars imported from another EU country, provided that the importer produce purchase and registration documents. The rate of duty varies with the country of origin and on the vehicle’s value in France.
- After the importer pay VAT or confirmed that VAT isn’t payable, the importer will receive a customs certificate (Certificat de Douane 846A). That allows the importer to register the vehicle in France. It is necessary to register the vehicle within three months of importation.
Importing a used vehicle from Non-EU nation:
While importing a used vehicle in France, no duty is payable on a used vehicle imported for personal use, provided that all customs fees and taxes due were paid in the country of origin. Plus the vehicle should be belonged to the importer for a period of above six months, and that they were resident outside the EU for at least a year. VAT, customs duty must be paid on cars imported from outside the EU.
Import Regulations in France
Before registering a foreign vehicle in France and receiving a Certificate d’Immatriculation (Certificate of Registration) document, the used vehicle imported must match with the French road standards. The process can vary depending on the make, age and country of origin of the vehicle.
Transportation and Car Import Info for France for Diplomats
This information is written for American diplomats primarily but is valid for all diplomats and non-profit NGO employees:
France has an excellent system of highways providing easy access to Belgium (3 hours), Germany (5 hours), and the Riviera (8–10 hours from Paris). Tolls are high on major roads. Heavy traffic on weekends and during holidays can cause considerable inconvenience. Secondary, two‑lane roads, passing through the centers of small towns, are often more picturesque and interesting. The roads are well marked and detailed maps are readily available. The American driver may have initial difficulty adjusting to the aggressive driving habits of some French motorists. Bicyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians also encumber the roads both in towns and in the country.Personnel may import cars (tax and duty free), or purchase them locally. A registration and insurance certificate are needed, but a temporary customs registration and insurance certificate can be obtained at the port of entry. The Embassy or Consulate will assist you in obtaining French registration papers and plates. Technical and administrative staffs receive “K” plates and personnel on the diplomatic list receive “CD” plates. In addition, everyone is issued regular French plates to be used as a security measure to make American ownership of the car less conspicuous. To sell a car locally, duty must be paid, except when sold to another diplomat or to Mission personnel. Married persons on the diplomatic list may register two cars tax-free provided the spouse is at post. Personnel not on the diplomatic list may register one car duty free.Third‑party liability insurance is compulsory and must be obtained from a French insurance company. Lists of insurance companies are supplied by the Embassy. Rates are higher than in the U.S.Personnel need to consider the tax consequences of vehicle loss, through theft or destruction, when arranging vehicle insurance. Vehicles, official and private, are imported into France tax and duty free. French laws and procedures mandate that vehicles be exported (or transferred to someone else with tax/customs exemptions). In the event a vehicle is stolen or destroyed in an accident, tax (19.6%) and customs duties must be paid (no exemption for diplomatic staff). French insurance policies cover these possibilities. As American companies are not as familiar with the procedure, arriving staff may want to consult with the American company about this aspect of coverage beforehand.Automobile repairs are costly. Parts, tires, and accessories for U.S. cars are scarce and expensive. The Military Post Exchanges (PXs) in Germany and Belgium stock common auto parts and can order larger parts, but this takes about 6 weeks.These service and repair difficulties, narrow streets, parking problems, and high insurance rates make it practical to own a European car. The post has an exception to the rule against U.S. Government shipping of foreign‑bought, foreign-made cars. Such cars can be shipped from Paris to the U.S. at Government expense, but must meet U.S. pollution and safety standards. Cars often may be purchased from departing employees at a reasonable cost.Garage space or street parking close to residences is limited and usually too small for large American cars. A few Government‑leased apartment buildings provide parking facilities, but most apartment blocks do not include parking garages. Indoor parking space can be leased, usually within the vicinity of your apartment, and is reimbursable to a certain limit. The Boulogne compound has a small on‑complex parking lot with one space per unit. The Neuilly compound has on‑street parking only.Because of parking problems and heavy traffic in Paris, most people use public transportation during the week and drive only on weekends and vacations.The employees’ association sells coupons for both leaded and unleaded gas for use throughout France. Unleaded gas is widely available.Driving is on the right as in the U.S. A U.S. drivers license is valid for your first year. During this time, you are expected to obtain a French drivers license through the Embassy.
Jim is top Hilux exporter to France including Toyota Hilux Revo and Toyota Hilux Vigo. France Car Import and Export from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
Paris as it is in Marseille and Lyon. Hilux is always a great value for money but more so at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Australia, Jim Autos NZ, Jim Autos UK and Jim Autos Dubai where you get even more value for your money when you purchase Hilux at the cheapest price in the world. Remember, if you did not buy at Jim, you paid too much. No one can beat our quality vehicle at our price. Customers in France Import and Export Hilux and full range of Left hand drive vehicles from Jim branches Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe.
Toyota Hilux is also best suited to the climate and terrain of France. It is therefore no surprise that there are so many Hilux admirers and owners in France and many of them proud customers of Jim. A lot of Hilux is imported in France every year and Jim has carved a significant mindshare in France, Western Europe and Europe. We though export Ford Ranger Wildtrak to France and there are now inquiries about Ford Ranger Raptor. Some other pickup trucks that folks from France enjoy are Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara NP300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax among others.
Shipping to France via roll on roll off (roro) and container from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
There are two main ways to have your vehicle shipped to France aboard a ship. The first of these is Roll-on/Roll-off also abbreviated as ro-ro, where a car is driven on and off the ship on a ramp and secured to the car decks in the hull or belly of the vessel. The name is based on the fact that you can just roll on the vehicle onto the ship and roll off the ship once it arrives at its destination. A roro vessel is a parking garage on a ship where every vehicle is braced into position. This is the least expensive shipping method from some ports to most frequented ports but when roro ships are scarce like from Thailand, this option may be more expensive than container shipping and may even not be available for some ports and regions but when available it is still preferred in some countries because of the ease of processing the vehicle upon its arrival in France.Beside cars, ro-ro ships can carry all types of motorized, rolling and even static cargo: trucks, boats, buses, motor homes, travel trailers, tractors, excavators, cranes, and other high & heavy equipment and machinery.
Container shipping is safer because the vehicle is packed in a container so no chance of pilfering on either of the ports and schedule is in your control. The container is hoisted on and off the ship while in port by a crane that carefully moves it from the dock to ship and vice versa. We can generally pack one unit in a 20 ft. container, two units in a 40 ft and three units in a 40′ HIQ container. Container shipping is preferred when you want security, safety, control and time frame.
Pickup Truck Exporter has New Toyota Hilux For Sale in France and Used Toyota Hilux For Sale in France, Price and Pictures from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
All new 2019, 2020 Toyota Hilux France is now in stock as is Used 2018, 2017, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 Toyota Hilux In France at Jim Autos. Toyota introduces its beautifully accessorized model Revo Rocco and it is a big hit and Rocco is now available at Jim. We can also Roccofy a used Revo to look like the new Rocco. No one can beat low prices of Toyota Hilux and other pickup trucks at Jim. New Toyota Hilux Revo is the top selling Toyota Hilux in France and best selling pickup truck. Toyota Hilux Revo Single Cab France, Toyota Hilux Revo Smart Cab France and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab France are available at lowest price at Jim as are the specially accessorized models Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Smart Cab France and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Double Cab France.
We are committed to giving our customers a different car buying experience than they are used to. Not only are our prices lowest, our quality and service adhere to highest standards set by our forefathers. Your search for a car deal in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe may begin somewhere else but it will definitely end here as only at Jim you get the most for your money with no hidden costs and no hanky panky business. We underpromise and overdeliver and our century plus commitment to honesty generation after generation guarantees that there will be no surpises when vehicle arrives on your port.
The Indestructible Hilux France On Sale at Thailand Hilux Exporter and Thailand Hilux Dealer
Top Gear once attempted to destroy a 1988 diesel model by crashing it into a tree, assaulting it with a wrecking ball, submerging it in the s and setting it on fire but no luck, Hilux kept on humming. It is that robust because Toyota Hilux France is built on a steel frame and can haul up to 1450 kg of load, the 4WD Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup has protection plates in the bottom to protect the major components. Down below we outline the top ten reasons for buying a Hilux in greater details.
Top Ten Reason to buy a Toyota Hilux Revo France Thailand, Toyota Hilux SR5 France Australia, Toyota Hilux UK or Toyota Hilux LHD France Dubai
Here are some of the reasons why Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup remains the best selling pickup in France:
- Indestructible: Hilux France is built on a steel frame so it takes a lot to destroy it. The customers in France, Western Europe or Europe rely on it as does the whole world. It can survive drowning, being burnt and being thrown from a cliff.
- Robust: It is a robust truck that can take a lot of punishment and a lot of various climates and even war and come unscathed. Its strong ladder chassis makes Hilux one of the strongest pickup around. Hilux Braked towing capacity can go up to 2500kg. HiLux is a true workhorse and can haul up to 1405kg in the tray itself. Underneath, 4×4 versions come with a number of heavy-duty protection plates shielding the major components.
- Best Value for your money: Hilux pricing is competitive with all its rivals but in the long run its reliability and availability of cheap parts and easy repairability makes it the best value for the money.
- Safety: Hilux has a slew of passive safety and active safety features that make it one of the safest truck around. It has many braking technologies, seatbelts and a number of airbags. Top end of Hilux Revo France comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), traction control (TC), and vehicle stability control (VSC) to allow you to come a full stop quickly.
- User Friendliness: Every Toyota vehicle is made with user convenience and comfort in mind and Toyota Hilux is no exception. There are storage options all through the vehicle and from door controls to steering controls everything is at your fingertips.
- Comfort: Whether seating is fabric or leather you sink into the comfortable seat. No matter where you drive it in offroad, deserts, fields, farms, rough terrain, city roads or motorways it still drives beautifully and you are still comfortable. The new Eighth Generation Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand is even more comfortable than Toyota Hilux Vigo.
- On Road and Off Road King: No matter where you are driving on rough terrain or a smooth road, your driving experience is wonderful. Hilux is not father’s pickup. It feels like you are driving a luxurious sedan but with all the power of a pickup truck. Its ladder frame chassis, comfortable seating and powerful rear suspension gives a smooth ride in all driving circumstances.
- Parts, Accessories and Service: Since Toyota Hilux is available in every country of the world its parts and accessories are inexpensive compared to prices of other pickup trucks. Servicing is also easy because most mechanics in the world know how to fix a Hilux even in remote corners of France and Europe so it is quite inexpensive to get it repaired if it needs some TLC.
- Powertrains: Toyota Hilux is offered in diesel 2400 cc and diesel 2800 cc and in some markets in 2700 cc petrol/gasoline.
- Variety: Toyota Hilux Thailand, Toyota Hilux UK and Toyota Australia are offered in a variety of models in Single Standard Cab, Extra Smart Cab and Double Cab in both two wheel drive and four wheel drive.
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models Available for Quick Export to France
|Cab Type||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models for France|
|Single Cab 4×4||2017 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J Diesel 4×4 5M GUN126R-BTFXHT|
|Single Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J SWB Diesel 4×2 5M GUN112R-BTMLYT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 5M TGN121R-BTMXKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN122R-BTMXYTWB|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN123R-BTMLYT|
|Smart Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel 4×2|
|Smart Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc Diesel Prerunner Rocco|
|Smart Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual Rocco|
|Double Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2 Manual GUN122R-DTMSYT|
|Double Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN135R-DTFMHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner 6 Auto TGN136R-DTTSKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN135R-DTTSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto Rocco GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|Double Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto GUN126R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual Rocco GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto Rocco GUN126R-DTTHHT|
Car exporter of full range of vehicles to France
Jim exports not just Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup but full range or vehicles to France and Europe. Here are some vehicle types we export:
- Left Hand Drive Classic and luxury cars
- Left Hand Drive Two door and four door Hatchback (car with rear door that opens upwards), sedans (car with a four doors and typical trunk), coupes (closed car with a fixed roof) and convertible/cabriolet/roadster
- Left Hand Drive Pickup Trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Hilux Vigo TRD, Nissan Navara NP300, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50, Chevy Colorado among others
- Left Hand Drive Sports utility vehicles (SUV) like Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero, Isuzu MUX, Multi-purpose Vehicles (MPV) as Toyota Innova, crossover SUV (that combines features of an SUV with a hatchback) and all terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Left Hand Drive Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Left Hand Drive Collections and dealership inventory
- Left Hand Drive Recreational vehicles (RVs), motor homes and fifth wheels
- Left Hand Drive Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Left Hand Drive vehicles and heavy equipment. Construction and mining equipment
- Left Hand Drive Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles, scooters and sport bikes
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
Thailand Car Exporter to France, Thailand New Car Exporter in France and Thailand used Car Exporter in France, Import Car to France, Export Car to Paris, France.
Jim is number 1 exporter of Thailand Japanese new vehicles and Thailand Japanese used vehicles. In addition to Toyota Hilux, we export full range of vehicles including Car, 4×4 Pickup, 4WD SUV, MPV, Minivan, Luxury Marque, Light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial Trucks, small and large Buses, boats, Forklift, Construction and Farm Machinery, Generators, Tyre and Part to France, Western Europe and Europe from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Dubai UAE, United States, Western Europe and Canada. We guarantee best prices on best quality vehicles and ship them fast. No matter which vehicle or machinery you need, we can supply it. Each vehicle, machinery and equipment is handpicked by our team that prides itself on honesty, great quality, great service and great price. You can be assured that our vehicles are not stolen, accident repaired or flood damaged. Always a honest deal and you can be sure that no scam is ever involved. You will treasure the quality of the vehicle you import from us.
Jim is top new and used car dealer and exporter. Thailand Car Exporter to France supplies full range of Thailand vehicles to France including pickup trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Isuzu Dmax and Ford Ranger, Sport Utility Vehicles as Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Ford Everest and Isuzu MUX, Minivans as Toyota Hiace Commuter and Nissan Urvan and Commercial trucks and large buses from Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu Trucks and Hino Trucks. Jim s also Australia car exporter to France, Dubai UAE Car Exporter to France.
Toyota Hilux including Toyota Hilux Revo is our best selling vehicle. Hilux is powerful, sturdy, durable, maneuvrable and good looking especially the new Toyota Hilux Revo with Toyota Tacoma like grill is selling like hotcakes and Jim is Toyota Pickup Expert and no one sells more Hilux than Jim companies. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is especially very popular with the customers all over the world and customers in Europe including France. New Hilux Revo Rocco is very popular but if your budget does not allow it then we can convert an older Revo into Rocco.
Export of Left hand drive vehicles and Left hand drive Hilux to France from Jim branches in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
France is a Left Hand Drive Country and we export full range of Left hand drive vehicles from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe. As a dedicated vehicle exporter, we have the resources and skills to find the very best new vehicles and the very best used vehicles and export them expeditiously to your doorstep. Jim exports not just cars but also spare parts, accessories and specialized equipment of unmatched quality and unparalleled experience. Jim has been exporting high quality Thailand vehicles, Australian vehicles, Japanese vehicles, UK vehicles, Dubai vehicles and United States vehicles at affordable cheapest prices. We export to 100 plus countries and we ship vehicles quickly and efficiently and all our used vehicles are thoroughly reconditioned before their export. We use our buying power to acquire vehicles at lowest possible prices and then are glad to pass these savings to all our customers with our legendary customer service known in 100 countries and counting.
Japanese import cars to France, Japanese cars for sale from Thailand, Japan, Australia and Dubai, Japanese new cars, Japanese used cars, Japanese import cars for sale, Japanese used cars for sale, Japanese vehicles in Thailand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai UAE
France is a Left Hand Drive country so we export mostly Left hand drive vehicles from Jim Autos branches in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe. Jim exports full range of vehicles to customers in Paris and other cities of the country including Marseille, Lyon and Toulouse from Car auction, Automobile dealer, Used car dealer, companies and single owner.
Our singular focus is to ensure your success as our success lies in your success. If you get highest quality vehicles at lowest possible price as quickly as possible to your doorstep your profits multiply and the number of satisfied customers multiply as you grow, we grow. This has been the secret to our longevity and spectacular success from strength to strength in the past 100 years and more. Whether you are looking for Thai new car, Thai used car, Australia new car, Australia used car, Japanese used car, Truck, Bus, 4×4, dumper forklift, cherry picker, heavy/construction equipment, caravan, hybrid car, buy a car, coupe in France, Jim is the most trusted source. Our reputation precedes us in every sector of the industry from Governments, militaries, embassies, non-profit organizations, small and medium organizations, large corporations, car distributors, dealers and individuals the world over and in France they know they can rely on us.
New Car Exporter to France and New Toyota Car Dealer to France
You can buy a Toyota Hilux in France car bazar or email Jim at [email protected] or send a WhatsApp message or call us at +66-89-106-5701 for car import and car export of new and used Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand as well as all Thailand pickup trucks, SUV, minivans, trucks and buses. Among Thai Car exporters to France, Australian car exporters to France, Dubai car exporters to France and Japanese car exporters to France, Jim stands out tall. Jim is the leader of Thai Car dealers, doyen of Japan car dealers, forerunner of Dubai car dealers and leading light of Australian Car Dealers. Our prices are the cheapest and the best and our vehicles of superior most quality.
Used Car Exporter to France and Used Car Dealer to France
Even though we are Toyota Hilux experts, we offer full range of vehicles from Sedans, 4×4 Pickups, 4WD SUVs, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks, Four Wheel Drive vehicles, Minibus, Trucks, Buses, Motorbikes, Convertible, Damaged Vehicles, ATV, Heavy Machinery & Equipment, Boats / Jet Skis, Panel Vans / Maxis, Minivans, Spare Parts, Vehicle Accessories to customers in France, Western Europe and Europe. Our used vehicles are of top notch quality, we pick only the choicest vehicles, leaving the quality 4 and below for competitors to fight over. We then thoroughly recondition these premium quality vehicles refurbishing them to Jim Quality Standards sought the world over. We want your complete satisfaction and won’t settle for anything else. We know you are counting on us not just once but for every shipment and we have never disappointed our customers, this is why we have thousands of Customers For Life in all corners of this planet.
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Specialized Vehicles Exporter to France, Western Europe and Europe
Jim is not just top car exporter to France but also Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe top exporter of specialized vehicles to France. We export full range of specialized vehicles including:
- Custom build ambulances, mobile clinics, mobile blood donation centers and fire trucks
- Multipurpose Refrigerated Vans and Trucks for cold transport
- Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles
- Construction equipment including TLB, Front End Loader, Excavator, Dump Truck, Scoop Tram, Forklift, Bobcat, Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Bulldozer, Grader, Reach Truck and Roller among other
- Farm vehicles, farming implements,
- Mining vehicles, mining equipment,
- Trail sleds and snow fun equipment
- Offroad specialized vehicles, ATV,
- Jet ski, boats, yacht and all kind of specialized water leisure vehicles.
- Management of the entire operational procedure
- Transport and support of the operational leader/staff
- Transport of command materials
- Handling of radio transmissions to the operation site
- Handling of radio transmissions between the operation site and a superior guiding authority
- Armored Cars: Our armoring process is so discreet that no one can tell an armored car from a non-armored one meanwhile the occupants of our armored car can withstand not only rifle or handgun assaults but also grenade attacks. We neither sacrifice form for function nor price for safety. Some of the popular armored models are:
- Armored Mercedes S-Class S560 France
- Armored Mercedes Mayback S560 France
- Armored Mercedes Maybach S600 France
- Armored Mercedes Benz S550 France
- Armored Toyota Camry France
- Armored Toyota Avalon France
- Armored Lexus LS460L France
- Armored Mercedes Benz CLS Class France
- Armored SUVs: Almost any SUV you desire can be made bulletproof, but here are some of the most popular: France
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 200, France
- Armored Nissan Patrol, France
- Armored Mitsubishi Pajero, France
- Armored Land Rover Range Rover, France
- Armored Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, France
- Armored Lexus LX-570, France
- Armored Toyota Sienna, France
- Armored Cadillac Escalade, France
- Armored Nissan Armada, France
- Armored GMC Yukon Denali, France
- Armored Chevy Suburban, France
- Armored Jeep Grand Cherokee, France
- Armored Toyota 4Runner, France
- Armored Toyota Fortuner, France
- Armored Toyota Prado, France
- Armored Toyota Sequoia, France
- Armored Infiniti QX80 and France
- Armored Mercedes Benz GL Class France
- Armored Limousines: Now you can travel in group in style and remain uscathed, here are some of the most popular armored limosuines: France
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz G63 AMG France
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz Sprinter France
- Armored Limousine Cadillac Escalade France
- Armored Limousine Lexus LX-570 France
- Armored Limousine GMC Savana France
- Armored Buses:
Tourist groups and executives can now travel in class and be safe from trouble makers, here are some of the most popular armored buses: France
- Armored Bus Ford F-350 France
- Armored Passenger Bus Ford F550 France
- VIP Armored Bus Ford E350 France
- Armored Bus Ford E350 11 Passenger Van France
- Armored Bus Toyota Hiace Commuter France
- Armored Bus Toyota Coaster France
- Armored VIP Bus Ashok Leyland France
- Front End Loader France
- Compact or Mini-Excavator (under 8 ton) France
- Crawler Excavator and Wheeled Excavators France
- Smooth Drum Compactors France
- Track Loader France
- Crawler Dozer France
- Crawler Loader France
- Crawler Carrier France
- Dump Truck France
- Aggregate Equipment France
- Scoop Tram France
- Light Towers France
- Forklift France
- Bobcat France
- Mobile Crane France
- Tower Crane France
- Bulldozer France
- Grader France
- Reach Truck France
- Road Equipment France
- Wheel Loader France transport load over small to medium distances
- Roller France
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe exporter of Ambulances and Fire trucks to France
We export full range of ambulance and health care vehicles including the following:
|Ambulance||Mobile Clinic||Eye Clinic On Wheels||Blood Collection Vans|
|Diabetes Clinic On Wheel||Pediatric Care Clinic On Wheels||Dental Care Clinic on Wheels||Women Health Care Clinic on Wheels|
Our ambulances are designed for safety and are loaded with features that are made with end users in mind both the patient and the staff. Our ambulances are strong and safe and yet surprisingly economical. Most of our ambulances are built on either Land Cruiser hardtop or Toyota Hiace but we do build on other vehicles at customer’s request. We offer ambulances according to your budget. For developing countries we can build very basic dirt cheap ambulances on Suzuki Every with upgraded suspension and we can build multi-room mobile clinics build on truck chassis. You can start with a lower option vehicle and add options as your budget allows it. We are a family owned and family operated business prides itself on honesty, great price, great quality and great service. In addition to ambulances we can also supply top quality EMS medical patient handling equipment for emergency and rescue operations and for normal hospital care. We have been supplying top notch vehicles and accessories and personalized service to first response community in France and Europe.
We can custom build mobile clinics on Hiace vans, Toyota Land Cruiser Hardtop, Ford F-450, Mercedes Sprinter to commercial truck chassis or semi-trailer. Commercial truck based mobile clinics will have multiple rooms for consulting, reception, recovery and treatment/surgery and may even have staff accommodation areas.
While both ambulances and mobile clinics can be built on 2wd and 4WD vehicles large clinics can be built on 6×2 or 6×4 trucks. Mobile clinics have lockable drug cabinets and drawers for record storage. The patient bench has an elevating head end and provisions for storage below. Mobile clinics for blood pressure/diabetes, eyecare, dental/oral health, mammography, occupational health and dialysis are also available. We have the right solution no matter what you need.
Fire Trucks, Rescue, HAZMAT, Special and Command vehicles to France
We build fire, rescue, investigation units, ERU (Emergency Response Units), Modular Rescue Units, First Responder vehicles and HAZMAT vehicles in your budget without compromising the essential functionality that’s essential to the important work the men and women involved in first response and other investigation / emergency services. Fire trucks built on vans and trucks are available not only for France, Western Europe and Europe but every country in the world. We can also custom build HAZMAT, rescue, forest fighting and command vehicles in accordance with your specification for worldwide destinations. Our firefighting vehicles are built on all wheel drive vehicles which we can equip according to your budget.
We can also supply aluminum and steel aerial fire and rescue apparatus to meet all your requirements. No matter how high an aerial ladder you need, the chances are we can supply it.
Custom built rescue vehicles built on vans or trucks are as sturdy as our fire fighting vans and trucks. Rescue vehicles are custom built to your requirements and we can include any additional equipment you may require.
Our Hazardous material (HAZMAT) vehicles are fully equipped for hazmat operations of all kinds and we can build them on either a van or a truck to fit your budget.
Mobile Command Posts
Fighting fire and handling disaster require a fully equipped mobile command vehicles.
The field of activities of mobile command vehicles, regardless of the specific operational situation, generally include:
This vehicle is often described as a mobile office with comprehensive equipment in the vehicle interior.
Modified Tourist Cars and VIP Van Conversion to France
Whether you want to convert a Hiace or some other van with luxury VIP seats and other luxury comforts for tourists or your executives. Jim can supply Touring Vans and VIP converted vans to France, Western Europe, Europe and the world. Depending on your budget, we can do either some cosmetic changes or do a full fledged transformation into a luxurious experience. The conversion begins with seating and we offer a range of options from bucket seats, King Seats, First Class seats, business class seats, reclining seats, power reclining seats and even sofas. If you want to install a convertible bed for your CEO then we can also do that.
Our conversion is not limited to seats, we also change the flooring to meet your taste. Whether you require wood finish vinyl or a carpet of various level of plushness then we can do that as well.
The next area we pay attention are the ceiling and sides and we can beautify it in different ways to match your taste. Then comes LED lighting, then AC and finally entertainment system to match your budget. Finest woodwork or carbon work is installed on doors, steering, gears and front panel. On larger vehicles we can install bathrooms.
We can install accessories on the outside of the vehicle to further beautify the vehicle ranging from front guards, bumpers, roof cladding, roof rails and body cladding.
Business Office on Wheels to France
You need the most comfortable vans for your executives. Your CEO and senior staff can hold meetings while travelling to other cities or to an important event. Senior executive can remain productive while heading to and from the airport. It can be a variant of the luxury VIP van described above or a complete rethink with super-VIP seats from executive seats, reclining and swivel seats, sofas and even convertible bed. If you want a dream office on wheels then go no further, business executives in France can now be productive and comfortable while they travel in style. Custom flooring, side paneling, ceiling accents, railings and carpets to noise cancelling private space are all in your reach. We can also add ergonomic work desks that can fold out or be a permanent fixture with all charging and connectivity options you might need. Of course internet savvy smart TV will allow you to make conference calls and make powerpoint presentations on the go. The beautiful lighting will match the quality of executive business van that you desire. A pantry with fridge, oven and an electric kettle will keep you hydrated and fed.
We can also create display and demo vans where you can take your business to your customers where-ever they may be. We can build a mobile shop or create a showcase for your products or a product demo van.
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Exporter of Refrigerated and other Custom built van and truck bodies to France
Our high quality refrigerated vans and refrigerated trucks can transport Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products, Chocolates & Pastries. Cooked & Prepared Foods, Meat, Sea Food, Flowers, Deep Frozen Foods, Ice cream, Medicines and Vaccines safely at the required temperature to you destination.
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Exporter of Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles to France
We specialize in providing bullet-resistant lightly armored and fully armored cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, trucks, buses and VIP limousines to consumers not just in France, Western Europe and Europe but the entire world.
We can convert your Japanese, American or European car, SUV, van or MPV into a personal fortress against the rising tide of crime and terrorism. Some of the vehicles that are popular with the folks who want their vehicles armored are Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Land Rover Range Rover, GMC Yukon Denali, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Expedition, Ford Everest, Mercedes Benz Maybach, S500, S 600, G550, AMG G55, AMG G63 to various Porsche, Lamborghini, Lexus, BMW, Audi and Lexus models. We can even get buses armored to your specifications.
No matter what armoring standard you require, B4, B5, B6 or B7 we can implement it on the vehicle of your choice. Whether you want your coupe, sedan, hatchback, pickup truck, SUV, MPV, Van, truck or bus armored Jim is the right place to contact. We also export Special Purpose APC Vehicles for law enforcement community in France and beyond. These vehicles can withstand not just rifle bursts but also armor piercing projections.
Whether you require Cash in Transit vehicles, APC, Police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, BATT vehicles or prisoner transport vehicles we have the right vehicle in your budget. Whether you are looking for bulletproof and armored executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, police cruisers, Water Cannon/Riot Control or cash-in-transit vehicles we have a solution just right for you. Individuals, governments, militaries, banks, law enforcement agencies to successful businessmen are glad to buy a high quality armored vehicle from us as they get a cost effective armored vehicle that does not compromise on safety and quality.
We can armor them to either B4, B5, B6 or B7 level
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Exporter and Supplier of equipment for Dredging Industry, Earthmoving, demolition and mining industries. Heavy Plants and Construction Equipment to France On Sale
Whether you are looking for construction vehicles, construction equipment or earth moving equipment, Jim is the best resource. If you are looking for new or used plants then we can supply whole plant over to you.
Heavy Earthmoving Equipment:
Dump Trucks France, Earthmoving Attachments France, Excavators France, Motor Graders France, Track Dozers France, Wheel Loaders France
Mining & Service Equipment:
Crane Trucks France, Diesel Tankers France, Service Trucks France, Tip Trucks France, Water Trucks France
Air Compressors France, Diesel Trailers France, Compact or Mini Excavators France for general excavation and site preparation projects, Mobile Cranes France, Pressure Cleaner Trailers France, Rollers France, Service Trailers France, Skid Steer Attachments France, Skid Steer Loaders France Trenchers France
Selfdriving amphibious vehicles France, hydraulic long reach machines France, material handling machines for harbourwork, dredging pumps, generator sets and work pontoons. Amphibious Excavators and Long Reach Excavators available
Electric Counterbalance Forklift Trucks France, LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks France, Diesel Counterbalance Trucks France, Heavy Counterbalance Forklift Trucks France
Warehouse Equipment France:
Electric pallet trucks France, Pallet Stackers France, Reach trucks France, Tow trucks France
Range of Construction Vehicles and Equipment
We export full range of Construction vehicles, construction and earthmoving equipment including:
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Exporter of Farm vehicles and farming implements to France
Jim exports full range of agricultural equipment, tractors and loader
Tractors and Loaders France: 4WD/Track Tractors (370 – 620 Engine HP) France, Row Crop Tractors (140 – 400 Engine HP) France, Specialty Tractors (75 – 155 Engine HP) France, Utility Tractors (22.4 – 140 Engine HP) France, Utility Tractor Attachments France, Front End Loaders France, Scraper Systems France,
Farm Equipment and Technology France: Cutters and Shredders France, Harvesting Equipment France, Hay and Forage Equipment France, Planting Equipment France, Precision Ag Technology France, Seeding Equipment France, Sprayers & Applicators France, Tillage Equipment France,
Agricultural Tools and Equipment France: Loaders France, Home and Workshop Products France, Used Equipment France
Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe Exporter of Offroad specialized vehicles, Side by Side and ATV to France
Whether you are looking for 2 passenger, 3 passenger or 6 passenger UTV or Side by Sides or Single-rider or dual rider ATV we have the right side by side and ATV to fit your budget. Four Wheeler All Terrain Vehicles are very popular not just with enthusiasts but also law enforcement, search and rescue and military community. Recreation utility ATV are extra tough to navigate rough terrain with full load. Police off-road ATV are just as tough with police lights and horn You ride it like you would a motorcycle, by straddling the seat and controlling direction and speed using handlebars. This means you’ll have an agile machine that’s capable of handling any kind of terrain. Many models roll out of the factory ready to handle fairly compact material, so if you spend most of your off-roading time on something softer, like sand, you’ll want to look for models built specifically for this purpose or upgrades to help the model you have. ATV or Quads are sturdy and durable. The four-wheel design is meant to help you overcome even the toughest of obstacles while still keeping you planted on the ground. Keep in mind though that you should always be wearing the most essential safety gear, especially a helmet, as accidents do happen.