Thailand Duty Free Car Experts. Thailand #1 Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea, Australia, UK, Dubai Exporter to Papua New Guinea in Melanesia. Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter Toyota Hilux Revo Papua New Guinea and Toyota Hilux Vigo Papua New Guinea on sale. Australia Dubai Prado Land Cruiser Lexus On Sale
Jim Autos is a family owned and family operated dealership and car exporter that prides itself on customer service and supplies full range of Right hand drive and Left hand drive vehicles from its worldwide destinations in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Dubai, Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
Our great grandfather established Asia’s first dealership in 1911 on four principles of honesty, great price, great quality and great service and every generation has been keeping his promise one deal at a time. We take great pride in being Asia’s longest running dealership and prove it by providing exceptional deals on outstanding quality vehicles with unprecedented service. It is no surprise that we are trusted the world over and not only people from Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania rely on us for their automotive needs but we have lifelong customers in every continent of this planet. Don’t take just our word for it, please check our Testimonials and see why our family of customers keep coming back to us generation after generation.
|Papua New Guinea Continent:||Oceania||Papua New Guinea Region:||Melanesia||Papua New Guinea RHD/LHD:||Papua New Guinea is a Right Hand Drive Country.|
|Papua New Guinea Currency:||Papua New Guinean kina||Papua New Guinea Currency Code:||PGK||Papua New Guinea GDP Per Capita PPP:||Papua New Guinea|
|Papua New Guinea Country Abbreviation:||Papua New Guinea||Papua New Guinea Dialing Code:||Papua New Guinea||Papua New Guinea UTC Time Offset:||Papua New Guinea|
|Major Cities in Papua New Guinea||Port Moresby||Lae||Arawa||Mount Hagen|
|Major Ports in Papua New Guinea||Lae||Madang||Port Moresby||Vanimo|
|Google Map Papua New Guinea|
Top Twenty Reasons to Choose Jim
Let us briefly highlight what you will receive when you become part of the Jim 4×4 family…
- Asia’s oldest running dealership: Serving customers since 1911
- Thailand’s most trusted car, pickup truck and SUV dealer and its oldest and largest auto exporter
- In-depth Auto Experience: Only Thai, Australian, Japan, United States, United Kingdom and Dubai auto exporter with in-depth auto experience
- Recognized: Only Thai auto exporter recognized by Chamber of Commerce and acclaimed in all countries of operation including Papua New Guinea
- Family-owned and family-operated for more than a century
- Diversity of Customers: Serving distributors, dealers, corporations, NGOs, UN, governments, militaries, mining companies, oil exploration concerns, construction companies, expats and individuals
- Diversity of Markets: Exporting to over 100 countries in the world
- Value for your money: Our factory direct purchasing allows us to buy in bulk and pass savings to our customers
- Fresh Stock: We sell fresh stock of vehicles of latest months and we never pass demo or test vehicles as new
- Quick Delivery in money in your bank! We ship vehicles faster than all our competitors
- Customer in Control: With Jim you remain in control of the process from the first email to the landing of vehicle on your doorstep
- Stability: Our financial and workforce stability and our impeccable 108 years track record has allowed us to grow with our customers
- Long-term price competitiveness: We offer lowest overall prices all through the years. We won’t bait and switch or bundle lower quality high mileage car or products to make one-time sale. We want a lifelong relationship with our customers
- We deliver on our commitments: We under-promise and over-deliver and we always fulfill our commitments. We deal with you the same way before you send the money and after you have sent the money and in good times and in times of shortages
- We give you choices: We offer whole range of highest quality vehicles and accessories from our offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, United States and Dubai
- Customer Delight: Customer Service was a top priority for our great-grandfather at the time of our founding and remains our cherished goal today
- Best Quality and Best Selection: We seek quality in our people, Quality in our processes, Quality in our services, quality in our vehicles and quality in our products
- Thailand’s most successful e-Business: We are not only Thailand’s largest auto exporter, we are also Thailand’s largest and most profitable e-Business
- Honesty: Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Professionalism are our core values since the time of our founding
- One Stop Solution: Jim Autos is your one-stop solution for all your automotive needs thanks to our presence in all automotive hubs
#1 Car Exporter in Thailand, #1 Car Exporter in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Jim is not only #1 Car Exporter in Thailand but also #1 Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea #1 Car Importer to Papua New Guinea and Thailand and Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter to Melanesia and Oceania. Jim is top Thailand pickup truck exporter, Thailand Sport Utility Vehicle Exporter, Thailand MPV exporter, Thailand minivan exporter, Thailand commercial truck exporter and Thailand bus exporter. We also export cars, pickup trucks, SUV, MPV, minibuses, vans, commercial trucks, buses, motorbikes, construction equipment, farming equipment, boats, military equipment, armored cars and machinery to not only Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania but the entire world with the exception of North Korea.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter to Papua New Guinea
Jim is Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter, Australia Pickup Truck Exporter, Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter, United Kingdom Pickup Truck Exporter, United States Pickup Truck Exporter, Japan Pickup Truck Exporter, Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter, Hong Kong Pickup Truck Exporter, Europe Pickup Truck Exporter, and Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter. Jim exports not only new pickup trucks but also used pickup trucks.
Toyota Hilux is world’s most popular pickup truck because of its indestructibility, great looks, superior quality, robust frame, latest technologies and luxury feel. These very reasons make Hilux especially Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand popular in Papua New Guinea. Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup is the best selling pickup car in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and all across Oceania and most of the Toyota Hilux imported in Papua New Guinea is imported and exported by Jim and its worldwide subsidiaries.
Jim exports full range of pickup trucks including not only Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Ranger Raptor, Nissan Navara NP-300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax and Chevy Colorado but also Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, GMC Canyon, Nissan Titan and Honda Ridgeline. Jim has won a mindshare in Papua New Guinea because of our service, price and quality over decades of exporting to Papua New Guinea and our popularity is not limited to just the Port Moresby but we have customers in Lae, Arawa and Mount Hagen as well. Jim is not just Thailand top car exporter to Papua New Guinea but also Australia car exporter to Papua New Guinea, United Kingdom car exporter to Papua New Guinea and Dubai UAE car exporter to not just Papua New Guinea but Melanesia and Oceania as well. Jim is Papua New Guinea Car Import and Export expert from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Information about Papua New Guinea in Wikipedia
Wikipedia article on Papua New Guinea has the following to say about Papua New Guinea:
Papua New Guinea, is an Oceanian country that occupies the eastern half of the island of New Guinea and its offshore islands in Melanesia, a region of the southwestern Pacific Ocean north of Australia. Its capital, located along its southeastern coast, is Port Moresby. The western half of New Guinea forms the Indonesian provinces of Papua and West Papua.At the national level, after being ruled by three external powers since 1884, Papua New Guinea established its sovereignty in 1975. This followed nearly 60 years of Australian administration, which started during World War I. It became an independent Commonwealth realm in 1975 with Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state and became a member of the Commonwealth of Nations in its own right.Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. It is also one of the most rural, as only 18 per cent of its people live in urban centres. There are 852 known languages in the country, of which 12 now have no known living speakers. Most of the population of more than 7 million people lives in customary communities, which are as diverse as the languages. The country is one of the world’s least explored, culturally and geographically. It is known to have numerous groups of uncontacted peoples, and researchers believe there are many undiscovered species of plants and animals in the interior.Papua New Guinea is classified as a developing economy by the International Monetary Fund. Strong growth in Papua New Guinea’s mining and resource sector led to the country becoming the sixth-fastest-growing economy in the world in 2011. Growth was expected to slow once major resource projects came on line in 2015. Mining remains a major economic factor, however. Local and national governments are discussing the potential of resuming mining operations at the Panguna mine in Bougainville Province, which has been closed since the civil war in the 1980s?1990s. Nearly 40 per cent of the population lives a self-sustainable natural lifestyle with no access to global capital.Most of the people still live in strong traditional social groups based on farming. Their social lives combine traditional religion with modern practices, including primary education. These societies and clans are explicitly acknowledged by the Papua New Guinea Constitution, which expresses the wish for “traditional villages and communities to remain as viable units of Papua New Guinean society” and protects their continuing importance to local and national community life.
Papua New Guinea Car Import Export Rules and Regulations
Please note that even though we have made a great effort in collecting this information about car import regulations in Papua New Guinea and it was correct at the time of its collection but since car import regulations in Papua New Guinea and Oceania change often, this information is given only as a starting point for your research. This is not the definitive information on car import regulation in Papua New Guinea. Please re-investigate with relevant authorities when planning your purchase. When your research is complete, please contact Jim as Jim is the leader in Papua New Guinea car import and export and we can supply full range of vehicles to you in your budget.
Used Car Restriction in Papua New Guinea
Normal vehicles (Petrol/Diesel) should be less than 5 years old. Special vehicles (LPG, CNG, Solar, Electric, Hybrid) should be less than 8 years old.
Inspection Restriction in Papua New Guinea
No pre-shipment inspection required.
Required Documents when importing in Papua New Guinea
Generally the motor vehicles and motorcycles are free from tariff duty and only subject to a goods and services tax of 15 percent. Ambulances and vehicles for the transport of persons specially equipped for habitation, ie, with sleeping, cooking, and toilet facilities, are subject to duty at the rate of 10 percent in addition to GST.
Import Duty in Papua New Guinea
Please note that the information below is dated and Import duty and other taxes and dues are being revised so please check current duty and inform us so we may update this information.
The actual price paid plus value of any additional fittings and all charges paid or payable incurred in importing the vehicle including insurance and freight.The value established on the above basis will be subject to depreciation allowance of 5% for the first completed month of ownership and use overseas, less – further 1% for each subsequent month of ownership and use overseas, with a maximum reduction of 40% where a brand new vehicle was purchased from a dealer in the exporting country.The qualifying period for the depreciation allowance, for value for duty purposes, is to be taken as the period from the date of purchase to date of export to Papua New Guinea or, if sooner, the date of the owner’s embarkation for Papua New Guinea provided the vehicle was in the ownership and use of the owner for the whole of the period.If the evidences provided are not accurate due to discrepancy in value, thus are not accepted by the Collector of Customs. The vehicle could be seized for further investigation and proper estimation value.Vehicles which do not qualify for concession on duty rate:
- If the vehicle has been bought overseas as a used vehicle and is brought to PNG as a private or commercial import. Customs duty and Import Excise duty is payable after proof of valuation is established.
- If the person comes back to PNG after residing overseas for a period that is even less than a year and wish to import a vehicle purchased. It should be noted that Customs duty and Import Excise duty will be payable upon importation of the vehicle after proof of valuation is established.
Import tax Rates:
Duties= (CIF value*import duty)*GSTCustom duty rates are determined by the value of the vehicle
- Vehicles older than 5 years of age from the date of manufacture cannot be imported.
- Vehicles exceeding 2500 cc but not exceeding 3000 cc are levied $7500 per vehicle.
- Vehicles exceeding 3000 cc are levied $20,000 per vehicle.
- The duty rate on used cars is 32% of the invoice value plus 15% excise duty plus 15% VAT.
For Personal Vehicles:
- Vehicles with the engine size up to 2,700cc customs duty- 60% of CIF amount
- Vehicles with the engine size more than 2,701cc customs duty-110% of CIF amount
For commercial vehicles:
- With seating capacity over 10 seats import duty- 10%
- With seating capacity under 10 seats import duty-40%
Note: Goods and Services Tax (GST) is same for every vehicle (personal and commercial) imported, i.e. 10%
Import Regulations in Papua New Guinea
A quarantine/agriculture test is required to clear your vehicle of any pests or diseases through Fiji’s Biosecurity Authority. Major shipment ports are Port Moresby, Lae, Alotau, Madang, Kimbe, Rabaul and Kavieng
Transportation and Car Import Info for Papua New Guinea for Diplomats
This information is written for American diplomats primarily but is valid for all diplomats and non-profit NGO employees:
Port Moresby consists of several suburbs spread over a large area. This, combined with inadequate public transportation, makes a privately-owned vehicle a necessity. Vehicles can be imported, but all common Japanese models, Australian Ford, and Hyundai are sold and serviced in Port Moresby. Cars purchased duty-free may be sold after 24 months without penalty, however, prorated duty must be paid for vehicles sold before the 24month period expires. At present, duty on new cars ranges from 60% to 110% of the FOB price.Secondhand cars are available. However, since duty has already been paid on these cars, the price for a good used car often equals the duty-free price of a new car. Occasionally a used car, originally imported duty-free, can be purchased from a departing member of the diplomatic corps.Traffic moves on the left, and right-hand-drive cars are required by law. However, exceptions may be applied for in the case of foreign embassy personnel. To date, the Mission has not experienced difficulties in getting permission for left-hand drive vehicles. (See also Customs, Duties, and Passage).Post assists new personnel with vehicle registration. Registration fees are waived for Mission personnel, as is the fee for the three-year Papua New Guinea driver’s license that is obtained by presenting a valid U.S. driver’s license. Third-party liability insurance is mandatory. It currently costs K292.00 ($84.00) per year. Embassy personnel should also purchase full-coverage insurance because of high accident and theft rates. Two insurance agencies in Port Moresby provide coverage at K1155.00 ($330.00) per year. Letters from former insurers indicating no insurance claims over the past 5 years can sharply reduce insurance fees.Gasoline currently costs approximately $2.12 per gallon. Vehicle repairs and service are expensive, often slow, and the quality of work is uneven. All sales outlets service the brands they sell, but repairs on cars not sold in Port Moresby can be hard to obtain. Considerable delay and expense can be incurred if spare parts must be imported.Four-wheel drive vehicles are not necessary for driving in Port Moresby. However, those without four-wheel drive are more prone to tire and wheel damage due to the poor condition of the roads during the wet season. Bicycles are not practical due to the extremely hilly terrain, narrow roads and careless drivers.
Local Transportation Last Updated: 12/31/1999 6:00 PM
Use of a private car is essential in Port Moresby. No adequate, reliable public transportation system exists. Public Motor Vehicles (PMV’s – small buses or 15passenger vans) offer unscheduled daytime service for 50 toea ($.14) to most parts of the city, but they are often unreliable and unsafe and the RSO recommends against using them. Cars are available for hire, but cost more than they do in the U.S. Taxis are unsecure and not recommended. The post provides official transportation for newcomers until their cars arrive.Except for the Highland’s Highway beginning in Lae, and roads around most major towns, no extensive road system exists in the country. Road networks between Port Moresby and the interior have been prevented so far by barriers of mountains, swamps and jungles. The longest road from Port Moresby extends just over 200 miles to the northwest. Another road extends 200 miles east, and a third stretches 45 miles north into the mountains past Sogeri. None of the roads reaches a town of over 1,000 inhabitants and highway banditry is common. Paved roads stop approximately 20 miles from city limits.Papua New Guinea has no rail network. Intercoastal shipping exists but is not designed for passenger travel.
Regional Transportation Last Updated: 12/31/1999 6:00 PM
Most people travel between the main population centers by air. The national airline, Air Niugini, provides daily service to most major towns. Planes are usually full, even though domestic and international air fares are among the highest in the world. Third‑level air carriers fly to more isolated towns and villages that have grass airstrips.Air Niugini and Qantas offer several flights a week to Australia. Currently two flights a week also are available to Manila, Singapore and Honiara. Service to Tokyo is expected to start in 2002.
Jim is top Hilux exporter to Papua New Guinea including Toyota Hilux Revo and Toyota Hilux Vigo. Papua New Guinea Car Import and Export from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Port Moresby as it is in Lae and Arawa. Hilux is always a great value for money but more so at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Australia, Jim Autos NZ, Jim Autos UK and Jim Autos Dubai where you get even more value for your money when you purchase Hilux at the cheapest price in the world. Remember, if you did not buy at Jim, you paid too much. No one can beat our quality vehicle at our price. Customers in Papua New Guinea Import and Export Hilux and full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Jim branches Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Toyota Hilux is also best suited to the climate and terrain of Papua New Guinea. It is therefore no surprise that there are so many Hilux admirers and owners in Papua New Guinea and many of them proud customers of Jim. A lot of Hilux is imported in Papua New Guinea every year and Jim has carved a significant mindshare in Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania. We though export Ford Ranger Wildtrak to Papua New Guinea and there are now inquiries about Ford Ranger Raptor. Some other pickup trucks that folks from Papua New Guinea enjoy are Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara NP300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax among others.
Shipping to Papua New Guinea via roll on roll off (roro) and container from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
There are two main ways to have your vehicle shipped to Papua New Guinea aboard a ship. The first of these is Roll-on/Roll-off also abbreviated as ro-ro, where a car is driven on and off the ship on a ramp and secured to the car decks in the hull or belly of the vessel. The name is based on the fact that you can just roll on the vehicle onto the ship and roll off the ship once it arrives at its destination. A roro vessel is a parking garage on a ship where every vehicle is braced into position. This is the least expensive shipping method from some ports to most frequented ports but when roro ships are scarce like from Thailand, this option may be more expensive than container shipping and may even not be available for some ports and regions but when available it is still preferred in some countries because of the ease of processing the vehicle upon its arrival in Papua New Guinea.Beside cars, ro-ro ships can carry all types of motorized, rolling and even static cargo: trucks, boats, buses, motor homes, travel trailers, tractors, excavators, cranes, and other high & heavy equipment and machinery.
Container shipping is safer because the vehicle is packed in a container so no chance of pilfering on either of the ports and schedule is in your control. The container is hoisted on and off the ship while in port by a crane that carefully moves it from the dock to ship and vice versa. We can generally pack one unit in a 20 ft. container, two units in a 40 ft and three units in a 40′ HIQ container. Container shipping is preferred when you want security, safety, control and time frame.
Pickup Truck Exporter has New Toyota Hilux For Sale in Papua New Guinea and Used Toyota Hilux For Sale in Papua New Guinea, Price and Pictures from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
All new 2019, 2020 Toyota Hilux Papua New Guinea is now in stock as is Used 2018, 2017, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 Toyota Hilux In Papua New Guinea at Jim Autos. Toyota introduces its beautifully accessorized model Revo Rocco and it is a big hit and Rocco is now available at Jim. We can also Roccofy a used Revo to look like the new Rocco. No one can beat low prices of Toyota Hilux and other pickup trucks at Jim. New Toyota Hilux Revo is the top selling Toyota Hilux in Papua New Guinea and best selling pickup truck. Toyota Hilux Revo Single Cab Papua New Guinea, Toyota Hilux Revo Smart Cab Papua New Guinea and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab Papua New Guinea are available at lowest price at Jim as are the specially accessorized models Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Smart Cab Papua New Guinea and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Double Cab Papua New Guinea.
We are committed to giving our customers a different car buying experience than they are used to. Not only are our prices lowest, our quality and service adhere to highest standards set by our forefathers. Your search for a car deal in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore may begin somewhere else but it will definitely end here as only at Jim you get the most for your money with no hidden costs and no hanky panky business. We underpromise and overdeliver and our century plus commitment to honesty generation after generation guarantees that there will be no surpises when vehicle arrives on your port.
The Indestructible Hilux Papua New Guinea On Sale at Thailand Hilux Exporter and Thailand Hilux Dealer
Top Gear once attempted to destroy a 1988 diesel model by crashing it into a tree, assaulting it with a wrecking ball, submerging it in the s and setting it on fire but no luck, Hilux kept on humming. It is that robust because Toyota Hilux Papua New Guinea is built on a steel frame and can haul up to 1450 kg of load, the 4WD Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup has protection plates in the bottom to protect the major components. Down below we outline the top ten reasons for buying a Hilux in greater details.
Top Ten Reason to buy a Toyota Hilux Revo Papua New Guinea Thailand, Toyota Hilux SR5 Papua New Guinea Australia, Toyota Hilux UK or Toyota Hilux LHD Papua New Guinea Dubai
Here are some of the reasons why Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup remains the best selling pickup in Papua New Guinea:
- Indestructible: Hilux Papua New Guinea is built on a steel frame so it takes a lot to destroy it. The customers in Papua New Guinea, Melanesia or Oceania rely on it as does the whole world. It can survive drowning, being burnt and being thrown from a cliff.
- Robust: It is a robust truck that can take a lot of punishment and a lot of various climates and even war and come unscathed. Its strong ladder chassis makes Hilux one of the strongest pickup around. Hilux Braked towing capacity can go up to 2500kg. HiLux is a true workhorse and can haul up to 1405kg in the tray itself. Underneath, 4×4 versions come with a number of heavy-duty protection plates shielding the major components.
- Best Value for your money: Hilux pricing is competitive with all its rivals but in the long run its reliability and availability of cheap parts and easy repairability makes it the best value for the money.
- Safety: Hilux has a slew of passive safety and active safety features that make it one of the safest truck around. It has many braking technologies, seatbelts and a number of airbags. Top end of Hilux Revo Papua New Guinea comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), traction control (TC), and vehicle stability control (VSC) to allow you to come a full stop quickly.
- User Friendliness: Every Toyota vehicle is made with user convenience and comfort in mind and Toyota Hilux is no exception. There are storage options all through the vehicle and from door controls to steering controls everything is at your fingertips.
- Comfort: Whether seating is fabric or leather you sink into the comfortable seat. No matter where you drive it in offroad, deserts, fields, farms, rough terrain, city roads or motorways it still drives beautifully and you are still comfortable. The new Eighth Generation Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand is even more comfortable than Toyota Hilux Vigo.
- On Road and Off Road King: No matter where you are driving on rough terrain or a smooth road, your driving experience is wonderful. Hilux is not father’s pickup. It feels like you are driving a luxurious sedan but with all the power of a pickup truck. Its ladder frame chassis, comfortable seating and powerful rear suspension gives a smooth ride in all driving circumstances.
- Parts, Accessories and Service: Since Toyota Hilux is available in every country of the world its parts and accessories are inexpensive compared to prices of other pickup trucks. Servicing is also easy because most mechanics in the world know how to fix a Hilux even in remote corners of Papua New Guinea and Oceania so it is quite inexpensive to get it repaired if it needs some TLC.
- Powertrains: Toyota Hilux is offered in diesel 2400 cc and diesel 2800 cc and in some markets in 2700 cc petrol/gasoline.
- Variety: Toyota Hilux Thailand, Toyota Hilux UK and Toyota Australia are offered in a variety of models in Single Standard Cab, Extra Smart Cab and Double Cab in both two wheel drive and four wheel drive.
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models Available for Quick Export to Papua New Guinea
|Cab Type||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models for Papua New Guinea|
|Single Cab 4×4||2017 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J Diesel 4×4 5M GUN126R-BTFXHT|
|Single Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J SWB Diesel 4×2 5M GUN112R-BTMLYT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 5M TGN121R-BTMXKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN122R-BTMXYTWB|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN123R-BTMLYT|
|Smart Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel 4×2|
|Smart Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc Diesel Prerunner Rocco|
|Smart Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual Rocco|
|Double Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2 Manual GUN122R-DTMSYT|
|Double Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN135R-DTFMHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner 6 Auto TGN136R-DTTSKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN135R-DTTSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto Rocco GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|Double Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto GUN126R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual Rocco GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto Rocco GUN126R-DTTHHT|
Car exporter of full range of vehicles to Papua New Guinea
Jim exports not just Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup but full range or vehicles to Papua New Guinea and Oceania. Here are some vehicle types we export:
- Right Hand Drive Classic and luxury cars
- Right Hand Drive Two door and four door Hatchback (car with rear door that opens upwards), sedans (car with a four doors and typical trunk), coupes (closed car with a fixed roof) and convertible/cabriolet/roadster
- Right Hand Drive Pickup Trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Hilux Vigo TRD, Nissan Navara NP300, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50, Chevy Colorado among others
- Right Hand Drive Sports utility vehicles (SUV) like Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero, Isuzu MUX, Multi-purpose Vehicles (MPV) as Toyota Innova, crossover SUV (that combines features of an SUV with a hatchback) and all terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Right Hand Drive Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Right Hand Drive Collections and dealership inventory
- Right Hand Drive Recreational vehicles (RVs), motor homes and fifth wheels
- Right Hand Drive Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Right Hand Drive vehicles and heavy equipment. Construction and mining equipment
- Right Hand Drive Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles, scooters and sport bikes
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
Thailand Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea, Thailand New Car Exporter in Papua New Guinea and Thailand used Car Exporter in Papua New Guinea, Import Car to Papua New Guinea, Export Car to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
Jim is number 1 exporter of Thailand Japanese new vehicles and Thailand Japanese used vehicles. In addition to Toyota Hilux, we export full range of vehicles including Car, 4×4 Pickup, 4WD SUV, MPV, Minivan, Luxury Marque, Light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial Trucks, small and large Buses, boats, Forklift, Construction and Farm Machinery, Generators, Tyre and Part to Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Dubai UAE, United States, Western Europe and Canada. We guarantee best prices on best quality vehicles and ship them fast. No matter which vehicle or machinery you need, we can supply it. Each vehicle, machinery and equipment is handpicked by our team that prides itself on honesty, great quality, great service and great price. You can be assured that our vehicles are not stolen, accident repaired or flood damaged. Always a honest deal and you can be sure that no scam is ever involved. You will treasure the quality of the vehicle you import from us.
Jim is top new and used car dealer and exporter. Thailand Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea supplies full range of Thailand vehicles to Papua New Guinea including pickup trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Isuzu Dmax and Ford Ranger, Sport Utility Vehicles as Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Ford Everest and Isuzu MUX, Minivans as Toyota Hiace Commuter and Nissan Urvan and Commercial trucks and large buses from Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu Trucks and Hino Trucks. Jim s also Australia car exporter to Papua New Guinea, Dubai UAE Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea.
Toyota Hilux including Toyota Hilux Revo is our best selling vehicle. Hilux is powerful, sturdy, durable, maneuvrable and good looking especially the new Toyota Hilux Revo with Toyota Tacoma like grill is selling like hotcakes and Jim is Toyota Pickup Expert and no one sells more Hilux than Jim companies. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is especially very popular with the customers all over the world and customers in Oceania including Papua New Guinea. New Hilux Revo Rocco is very popular but if your budget does not allow it then we can convert an older Revo into Rocco.
Export of Right hand drive vehicles and Right hand drive Hilux to Papua New Guinea from Jim branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Papua New Guinea is a Right Hand Drive Country and we export full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. As a dedicated vehicle exporter, we have the resources and skills to find the very best new vehicles and the very best used vehicles and export them expeditiously to your doorstep. Jim exports not just cars but also spare parts, accessories and specialized equipment of unmatched quality and unparalleled experience. Jim has been exporting high quality Thailand vehicles, Australian vehicles, Japanese vehicles, UK vehicles, Dubai vehicles and United States vehicles at affordable cheapest prices. We export to 100 plus countries and we ship vehicles quickly and efficiently and all our used vehicles are thoroughly reconditioned before their export. We use our buying power to acquire vehicles at lowest possible prices and then are glad to pass these savings to all our customers with our legendary customer service known in 100 countries and counting.
Japanese import cars to Papua New Guinea, Japanese cars for sale from Thailand, Japan, Australia and Dubai, Japanese new cars, Japanese used cars, Japanese import cars for sale, Japanese used cars for sale, Japanese vehicles in Thailand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai UAE
Papua New Guinea is a Right Hand Drive country so we export mostly Right hand drive vehicles from Jim Autos branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Jim exports full range of vehicles to customers in Port Moresby and other cities of the country including Lae, Arawa and Mount Hagen from Car auction, Automobile dealer, Used car dealer, companies and single owner.
Our singular focus is to ensure your success as our success lies in your success. If you get highest quality vehicles at lowest possible price as quickly as possible to your doorstep your profits multiply and the number of satisfied customers multiply as you grow, we grow. This has been the secret to our longevity and spectacular success from strength to strength in the past 100 years and more. Whether you are looking for Thai new car, Thai used car, Australia new car, Australia used car, Japanese used car, Truck, Bus, 4×4, dumper forklift, cherry picker, heavy/construction equipment, caravan, hybrid car, buy a car, coupe in Papua New Guinea, Jim is the most trusted source. Our reputation precedes us in every sector of the industry from Governments, militaries, embassies, non-profit organizations, small and medium organizations, large corporations, car distributors, dealers and individuals the world over and in Papua New Guinea they know they can rely on us.
New Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea and New Toyota Car Dealer to Papua New Guinea
You can buy a Toyota Hilux in Papua New Guinea car bazar or email Jim at [email protected] or send a WhatsApp message or call us at +66-89-106-5701 for car import and car export of new and used Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand as well as all Thailand pickup trucks, SUV, minivans, trucks and buses. Among Thai Car exporters to Papua New Guinea, Australian car exporters to Papua New Guinea, Dubai car exporters to Papua New Guinea and Japanese car exporters to Papua New Guinea, Jim stands out tall. Jim is the leader of Thai Car dealers, doyen of Japan car dealers, forerunner of Dubai car dealers and leading light of Australian Car Dealers. Our prices are the cheapest and the best and our vehicles of superior most quality.
Used Car Exporter to Papua New Guinea and Used Car Dealer to Papua New Guinea
Even though we are Toyota Hilux experts, we offer full range of vehicles from Sedans, 4×4 Pickups, 4WD SUVs, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks, Four Wheel Drive vehicles, Minibus, Trucks, Buses, Motorbikes, Convertible, Damaged Vehicles, ATV, Heavy Machinery & Equipment, Boats / Jet Skis, Panel Vans / Maxis, Minivans, Spare Parts, Vehicle Accessories to customers in Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania. Our used vehicles are of top notch quality, we pick only the choicest vehicles, leaving the quality 4 and below for competitors to fight over. We then thoroughly recondition these premium quality vehicles refurbishing them to Jim Quality Standards sought the world over. We want your complete satisfaction and won’t settle for anything else. We know you are counting on us not just once but for every shipment and we have never disappointed our customers, this is why we have thousands of Customers For Life in all corners of this planet.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Specialized Vehicles Exporter to Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania
Jim is not just top car exporter to Papua New Guinea but also Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore top exporter of specialized vehicles to Papua New Guinea. We export full range of specialized vehicles including:
- Custom build ambulances, mobile clinics, mobile blood donation centers and fire trucks
- Multipurpose Refrigerated Vans and Trucks for cold transport
- Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles
- Construction equipment including TLB, Front End Loader, Excavator, Dump Truck, Scoop Tram, Forklift, Bobcat, Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Bulldozer, Grader, Reach Truck and Roller among other
- Farm vehicles, farming implements,
- Mining vehicles, mining equipment,
- Trail sleds and snow fun equipment
- Offroad specialized vehicles, ATV,
- Jet ski, boats, yacht and all kind of specialized water leisure vehicles.
- Management of the entire operational procedure
- Transport and support of the operational leader/staff
- Transport of command materials
- Handling of radio transmissions to the operation site
- Handling of radio transmissions between the operation site and a superior guiding authority
- Armored Cars: Our armoring process is so discreet that no one can tell an armored car from a non-armored one meanwhile the occupants of our armored car can withstand not only rifle or handgun assaults but also grenade attacks. We neither sacrifice form for function nor price for safety. Some of the popular armored models are:
- Armored Mercedes S-Class S560 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mercedes Mayback S560 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mercedes Maybach S600 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mercedes Benz S550 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Camry Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Avalon Papua New Guinea
- Armored Lexus LS460L Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mercedes Benz CLS Class Papua New Guinea
- Armored SUVs: Almost any SUV you desire can be made bulletproof, but here are some of the most popular: Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Nissan Patrol, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mitsubishi Pajero, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Land Rover Range Rover, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Lexus LX-570, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Sienna, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Cadillac Escalade, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Nissan Armada, Papua New Guinea
- Armored GMC Yukon Denali, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Chevy Suburban, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Jeep Grand Cherokee, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota 4Runner, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Fortuner, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Prado, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Toyota Sequoia, Papua New Guinea
- Armored Infiniti QX80 and Papua New Guinea
- Armored Mercedes Benz GL Class Papua New Guinea
- Armored Limousines: Now you can travel in group in style and remain uscathed, here are some of the most popular armored limosuines: Papua New Guinea
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Papua New Guinea
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz Sprinter Papua New Guinea
- Armored Limousine Cadillac Escalade Papua New Guinea
- Armored Limousine Lexus LX-570 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Limousine GMC Savana Papua New Guinea
- Armored Buses:
Tourist groups and executives can now travel in class and be safe from trouble makers, here are some of the most popular armored buses: Papua New Guinea
- Armored Bus Ford F-350 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Passenger Bus Ford F550 Papua New Guinea
- VIP Armored Bus Ford E350 Papua New Guinea
- Armored Bus Ford E350 11 Passenger Van Papua New Guinea
- Armored Bus Toyota Hiace Commuter Papua New Guinea
- Armored Bus Toyota Coaster Papua New Guinea
- Armored VIP Bus Ashok Leyland Papua New Guinea
- Front End Loader Papua New Guinea
- Compact or Mini-Excavator (under 8 ton) Papua New Guinea
- Crawler Excavator and Wheeled Excavators Papua New Guinea
- Smooth Drum Compactors Papua New Guinea
- Track Loader Papua New Guinea
- Crawler Dozer Papua New Guinea
- Crawler Loader Papua New Guinea
- Crawler Carrier Papua New Guinea
- Dump Truck Papua New Guinea
- Aggregate Equipment Papua New Guinea
- Scoop Tram Papua New Guinea
- Light Towers Papua New Guinea
- Forklift Papua New Guinea
- Bobcat Papua New Guinea
- Mobile Crane Papua New Guinea
- Tower Crane Papua New Guinea
- Bulldozer Papua New Guinea
- Grader Papua New Guinea
- Reach Truck Papua New Guinea
- Road Equipment Papua New Guinea
- Wheel Loader Papua New Guinea transport load over small to medium distances
- Roller Papua New Guinea
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter of Ambulances and Fire trucks to Papua New Guinea
We export full range of ambulance and health care vehicles including the following:
|Ambulance||Mobile Clinic||Eye Clinic On Wheels||Blood Collection Vans|
|Diabetes Clinic On Wheel||Pediatric Care Clinic On Wheels||Dental Care Clinic on Wheels||Women Health Care Clinic on Wheels|
Our ambulances are designed for safety and are loaded with features that are made with end users in mind both the patient and the staff. Our ambulances are strong and safe and yet surprisingly economical. Most of our ambulances are built on either Land Cruiser hardtop or Toyota Hiace but we do build on other vehicles at customer’s request. We offer ambulances according to your budget. For developing countries we can build very basic dirt cheap ambulances on Suzuki Every with upgraded suspension and we can build multi-room mobile clinics build on truck chassis. You can start with a lower option vehicle and add options as your budget allows it. We are a family owned and family operated business prides itself on honesty, great price, great quality and great service. In addition to ambulances we can also supply top quality EMS medical patient handling equipment for emergency and rescue operations and for normal hospital care. We have been supplying top notch vehicles and accessories and personalized service to first response community in Papua New Guinea and Oceania.
We can custom build mobile clinics on Hiace vans, Toyota Land Cruiser Hardtop, Ford F-450, Mercedes Sprinter to commercial truck chassis or semi-trailer. Commercial truck based mobile clinics will have multiple rooms for consulting, reception, recovery and treatment/surgery and may even have staff accommodation areas.
While both ambulances and mobile clinics can be built on 2wd and 4WD vehicles large clinics can be built on 6×2 or 6×4 trucks. Mobile clinics have lockable drug cabinets and drawers for record storage. The patient bench has an elevating head end and provisions for storage below. Mobile clinics for blood pressure/diabetes, eyecare, dental/oral health, mammography, occupational health and dialysis are also available. We have the right solution no matter what you need.
Fire Trucks, Rescue, HAZMAT, Special and Command vehicles to Papua New Guinea
We build fire, rescue, investigation units, ERU (Emergency Response Units), Modular Rescue Units, First Responder vehicles and HAZMAT vehicles in your budget without compromising the essential functionality that’s essential to the important work the men and women involved in first response and other investigation / emergency services. Fire trucks built on vans and trucks are available not only for Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania but every country in the world. We can also custom build HAZMAT, rescue, forest fighting and command vehicles in accordance with your specification for worldwide destinations. Our firefighting vehicles are built on all wheel drive vehicles which we can equip according to your budget.
We can also supply aluminum and steel aerial fire and rescue apparatus to meet all your requirements. No matter how high an aerial ladder you need, the chances are we can supply it.
Custom built rescue vehicles built on vans or trucks are as sturdy as our fire fighting vans and trucks. Rescue vehicles are custom built to your requirements and we can include any additional equipment you may require.
Our Hazardous material (HAZMAT) vehicles are fully equipped for hazmat operations of all kinds and we can build them on either a van or a truck to fit your budget.
Mobile Command Posts
Fighting fire and handling disaster require a fully equipped mobile command vehicles.
The field of activities of mobile command vehicles, regardless of the specific operational situation, generally include:
This vehicle is often described as a mobile office with comprehensive equipment in the vehicle interior.
Modified Tourist Cars and VIP Van Conversion to Papua New Guinea
Whether you want to convert a Hiace or some other van with luxury VIP seats and other luxury comforts for tourists or your executives. Jim can supply Touring Vans and VIP converted vans to Papua New Guinea, Melanesia, Oceania and the world. Depending on your budget, we can do either some cosmetic changes or do a full fledged transformation into a luxurious experience. The conversion begins with seating and we offer a range of options from bucket seats, King Seats, First Class seats, business class seats, reclining seats, power reclining seats and even sofas. If you want to install a convertible bed for your CEO then we can also do that.
Our conversion is not limited to seats, we also change the flooring to meet your taste. Whether you require wood finish vinyl or a carpet of various level of plushness then we can do that as well.
The next area we pay attention are the ceiling and sides and we can beautify it in different ways to match your taste. Then comes LED lighting, then AC and finally entertainment system to match your budget. Finest woodwork or carbon work is installed on doors, steering, gears and front panel. On larger vehicles we can install bathrooms.
We can install accessories on the outside of the vehicle to further beautify the vehicle ranging from front guards, bumpers, roof cladding, roof rails and body cladding.
Business Office on Wheels to Papua New Guinea
You need the most comfortable vans for your executives. Your CEO and senior staff can hold meetings while travelling to other cities or to an important event. Senior executive can remain productive while heading to and from the airport. It can be a variant of the luxury VIP van described above or a complete rethink with super-VIP seats from executive seats, reclining and swivel seats, sofas and even convertible bed. If you want a dream office on wheels then go no further, business executives in Papua New Guinea can now be productive and comfortable while they travel in style. Custom flooring, side paneling, ceiling accents, railings and carpets to noise cancelling private space are all in your reach. We can also add ergonomic work desks that can fold out or be a permanent fixture with all charging and connectivity options you might need. Of course internet savvy smart TV will allow you to make conference calls and make powerpoint presentations on the go. The beautiful lighting will match the quality of executive business van that you desire. A pantry with fridge, oven and an electric kettle will keep you hydrated and fed.
We can also create display and demo vans where you can take your business to your customers where-ever they may be. We can build a mobile shop or create a showcase for your products or a product demo van.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Refrigerated and other Custom built van and truck bodies to Papua New Guinea
Our high quality refrigerated vans and refrigerated trucks can transport Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products, Chocolates & Pastries. Cooked & Prepared Foods, Meat, Sea Food, Flowers, Deep Frozen Foods, Ice cream, Medicines and Vaccines safely at the required temperature to you destination.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles to Papua New Guinea
We specialize in providing bullet-resistant lightly armored and fully armored cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, trucks, buses and VIP limousines to consumers not just in Papua New Guinea, Melanesia and Oceania but the entire world.
We can convert your Japanese, American or European car, SUV, van or MPV into a personal fortress against the rising tide of crime and terrorism. Some of the vehicles that are popular with the folks who want their vehicles armored are Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Land Rover Range Rover, GMC Yukon Denali, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Expedition, Ford Everest, Mercedes Benz Maybach, S500, S 600, G550, AMG G55, AMG G63 to various Porsche, Lamborghini, Lexus, BMW, Audi and Lexus models. We can even get buses armored to your specifications.
No matter what armoring standard you require, B4, B5, B6 or B7 we can implement it on the vehicle of your choice. Whether you want your coupe, sedan, hatchback, pickup truck, SUV, MPV, Van, truck or bus armored Jim is the right place to contact. We also export Special Purpose APC Vehicles for law enforcement community in Papua New Guinea and beyond. These vehicles can withstand not just rifle bursts but also armor piercing projections.
Whether you require Cash in Transit vehicles, APC, Police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, BATT vehicles or prisoner transport vehicles we have the right vehicle in your budget. Whether you are looking for bulletproof and armored executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, police cruisers, Water Cannon/Riot Control or cash-in-transit vehicles we have a solution just right for you. Individuals, governments, militaries, banks, law enforcement agencies to successful businessmen are glad to buy a high quality armored vehicle from us as they get a cost effective armored vehicle that does not compromise on safety and quality.
We can armor them to either B4, B5, B6 or B7 level
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter and Supplier of equipment for Dredging Industry, Earthmoving, demolition and mining industries. Heavy Plants and Construction Equipment to Papua New Guinea On Sale
Whether you are looking for construction vehicles, construction equipment or earth moving equipment, Jim is the best resource. If you are looking for new or used plants then we can supply whole plant over to you.
Heavy Earthmoving Equipment:
Dump Trucks Papua New Guinea, Earthmoving Attachments Papua New Guinea, Excavators Papua New Guinea, Motor Graders Papua New Guinea, Track Dozers Papua New Guinea, Wheel Loaders Papua New Guinea
Mining & Service Equipment:
Crane Trucks Papua New Guinea, Diesel Tankers Papua New Guinea, Service Trucks Papua New Guinea, Tip Trucks Papua New Guinea, Water Trucks Papua New Guinea
Air Compressors Papua New Guinea, Diesel Trailers Papua New Guinea, Compact or Mini Excavators Papua New Guinea for general excavation and site preparation projects, Mobile Cranes Papua New Guinea, Pressure Cleaner Trailers Papua New Guinea, Rollers Papua New Guinea, Service Trailers Papua New Guinea, Skid Steer Attachments Papua New Guinea, Skid Steer Loaders Papua New Guinea Trenchers Papua New Guinea
Selfdriving amphibious vehicles Papua New Guinea, hydraulic long reach machines Papua New Guinea, material handling machines for harbourwork, dredging pumps, generator sets and work pontoons. Amphibious Excavators and Long Reach Excavators available
Forklifts Papua New Guinea:
Electric Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Papua New Guinea, LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Papua New Guinea, Diesel Counterbalance Trucks Papua New Guinea, Heavy Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Papua New Guinea
Warehouse Equipment Papua New Guinea:
Electric pallet trucks Papua New Guinea, Pallet Stackers Papua New Guinea, Reach trucks Papua New Guinea, Tow trucks Papua New Guinea
Range of Construction Vehicles and Equipment
We export full range of Construction vehicles, construction and earthmoving equipment including:
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Farm vehicles and farming implements to Papua New Guinea
Jim exports full range of agricultural equipment, tractors and loader
Tractors and Loaders Papua New Guinea: 4WD/Track Tractors (370 – 620 Engine HP) Papua New Guinea, Row Crop Tractors (140 – 400 Engine HP) Papua New Guinea, Specialty Tractors (75 – 155 Engine HP) Papua New Guinea, Utility Tractors (22.4 – 140 Engine HP) Papua New Guinea, Utility Tractor Attachments Papua New Guinea, Front End Loaders Papua New Guinea, Scraper Systems Papua New Guinea,
Farm Equipment and Technology Papua New Guinea: Cutters and Shredders Papua New Guinea, Harvesting Equipment Papua New Guinea, Hay and Forage Equipment Papua New Guinea, Planting Equipment Papua New Guinea, Precision Ag Technology Papua New Guinea, Seeding Equipment Papua New Guinea, Sprayers & Applicators Papua New Guinea, Tillage Equipment Papua New Guinea,
Agricultural Tools and Equipment Papua New Guinea: Loaders Papua New Guinea, Home and Workshop Products Papua New Guinea, Used Equipment Papua New Guinea
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Offroad specialized vehicles, Side by Side and ATV to Papua New Guinea
Whether you are looking for 2 passenger, 3 passenger or 6 passenger UTV or Side by Sides or Single-rider or dual rider ATV we have the right side by side and ATV to fit your budget. Four Wheeler All Terrain Vehicles are very popular not just with enthusiasts but also law enforcement, search and rescue and military community. Recreation utility ATV are extra tough to navigate rough terrain with full load. Police off-road ATV are just as tough with police lights and horn You ride it like you would a motorcycle, by straddling the seat and controlling direction and speed using handlebars. This means you’ll have an agile machine that’s capable of handling any kind of terrain. Many models roll out of the factory ready to handle fairly compact material, so if you spend most of your off-roading time on something softer, like sand, you’ll want to look for models built specifically for this purpose or upgrades to help the model you have. ATV or Quads are sturdy and durable. The four-wheel design is meant to help you overcome even the toughest of obstacles while still keeping you planted on the ground. Keep in mind though that you should always be wearing the most essential safety gear, especially a helmet, as accidents do happen.