Thailand Duty Free Car Experts. Thailand #1 Car Exporter to South Africa, Australia, UK, Dubai Exporter to South Africa in Southern Africa. Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter Toyota Hilux Revo South Africa and Toyota Hilux Vigo South Africa on sale. Australia Dubai Prado Land Cruiser Lexus On Sale
Jim Autos is a family owned and family operated dealership and car exporter that prides itself on customer service and supplies full range of Right hand drive and Left hand drive vehicles from its worldwide destinations in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Dubai, Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
Our great grandfather established Asia’s first dealership in 1911 on four principles of honesty, great price, great quality and great service and every generation has been keeping his promise one deal at a time. We take great pride in being Asia’s longest running dealership and prove it by providing exceptional deals on outstanding quality vehicles with unprecedented service. It is no surprise that we are trusted the world over and not only people from South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa rely on us for their automotive needs but we have lifelong customers in every continent of this planet. Don’t take just our word for it, please check our Testimonials and see why our family of customers keep coming back to us generation after generation.
|South Africa Continent:||Africa||South Africa Region:||Southern Africa||South Africa RHD/LHD:||South Africa is a Right Hand Drive Country.|
|South Africa Currency:||South African rand||South Africa Currency Code:||ZAR||South Africa GDP Per Capita PPP:||South Africa|
|South Africa Country Abbreviation:||South Africa||South Africa Dialing Code:||South Africa||South Africa UTC Time Offset:||South Africa|
|Major Cities in South Africa||Pretoria||Cape Town||Durban||Johannesburg|
|Major Ports in South Africa||Cape Town||Durban||Mossel Bay||Mogadishu|
|Google Map South Africa|
Top Twenty Reasons to Choose Jim
Let us briefly highlight what you will receive when you become part of the Jim 4×4 family…
- Asia’s oldest running dealership: Serving customers since 1911
- Thailand’s most trusted car, pickup truck and SUV dealer and its oldest and largest auto exporter
- In-depth Auto Experience: Only Thai, Australian, Japan, United States, United Kingdom and Dubai auto exporter with in-depth auto experience
- Recognized: Only Thai auto exporter recognized by Chamber of Commerce and acclaimed in all countries of operation including South Africa
- Family-owned and family-operated for more than a century
- Diversity of Customers: Serving distributors, dealers, corporations, NGOs, UN, governments, militaries, mining companies, oil exploration concerns, construction companies, expats and individuals
- Diversity of Markets: Exporting to over 100 countries in the world
- Value for your money: Our factory direct purchasing allows us to buy in bulk and pass savings to our customers
- Fresh Stock: We sell fresh stock of vehicles of latest months and we never pass demo or test vehicles as new
- Quick Delivery in money in your bank! We ship vehicles faster than all our competitors
- Customer in Control: With Jim you remain in control of the process from the first email to the landing of vehicle on your doorstep
- Stability: Our financial and workforce stability and our impeccable 108 years track record has allowed us to grow with our customers
- Long-term price competitiveness: We offer lowest overall prices all through the years. We won’t bait and switch or bundle lower quality high mileage car or products to make one-time sale. We want a lifelong relationship with our customers
- We deliver on our commitments: We under-promise and over-deliver and we always fulfill our commitments. We deal with you the same way before you send the money and after you have sent the money and in good times and in times of shortages
- We give you choices: We offer whole range of highest quality vehicles and accessories from our offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, United States and Dubai
- Customer Delight: Customer Service was a top priority for our great-grandfather at the time of our founding and remains our cherished goal today
- Best Quality and Best Selection: We seek quality in our people, Quality in our processes, Quality in our services, quality in our vehicles and quality in our products
- Thailand’s most successful e-Business: We are not only Thailand’s largest auto exporter, we are also Thailand’s largest and most profitable e-Business
- Honesty: Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Professionalism are our core values since the time of our founding
- One Stop Solution: Jim Autos is your one-stop solution for all your automotive needs thanks to our presence in all automotive hubs
#1 Car Exporter in Thailand, #1 Car Exporter in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Jim is not only #1 Car Exporter in Thailand but also #1 Car Exporter to South Africa #1 Car Importer to South Africa and Thailand and Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter to Southern Africa and Africa. Jim is top Thailand pickup truck exporter, Thailand Sport Utility Vehicle Exporter, Thailand MPV exporter, Thailand minivan exporter, Thailand commercial truck exporter and Thailand bus exporter. We also export cars, pickup trucks, SUV, MPV, minibuses, vans, commercial trucks, buses, motorbikes, construction equipment, farming equipment, boats, military equipment, armored cars and machinery to not only South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa but the entire world with the exception of North Korea.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter to South Africa
Jim is Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter, Australia Pickup Truck Exporter, Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter, United Kingdom Pickup Truck Exporter, United States Pickup Truck Exporter, Japan Pickup Truck Exporter, Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter, Hong Kong Pickup Truck Exporter, Europe Pickup Truck Exporter, and Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter. Jim exports not only new pickup trucks but also used pickup trucks.
Toyota Hilux is world’s most popular pickup truck because of its indestructibility, great looks, superior quality, robust frame, latest technologies and luxury feel. These very reasons make Hilux especially Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand popular in South Africa. Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup is the best selling pickup car in Pretoria, South Africa and all across Africa and most of the Toyota Hilux imported in South Africa is imported and exported by Jim and its worldwide subsidiaries.
Jim exports full range of pickup trucks including not only Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Ranger Raptor, Nissan Navara NP-300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax and Chevy Colorado but also Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, GMC Canyon, Nissan Titan and Honda Ridgeline. Jim has won a mindshare in South Africa because of our service, price and quality over decades of exporting to South Africa and our popularity is not limited to just the Pretoria but we have customers in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg as well. Jim is not just Thailand top car exporter to South Africa but also Australia car exporter to South Africa, United Kingdom car exporter to South Africa and Dubai UAE car exporter to not just South Africa but Southern Africa and Africa as well. Jim is South Africa Car Import and Export expert from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Information about South Africa in Wikipedia
Wikipedia article on South Africa has the following to say about South Africa:
Republic of South Africa (RSA), is the southernmost country in Africa. It is bounded to the south by 2,798 kilometres (1,739 mi) of coastline of Southern Africa stretching along the South Atlantic and Indian Oceans; to the north by the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe; and to the east and northeast by Mozambique and Swaziland (Eswatini); and it surrounds the kingdom of Lesotho. South Africa is the largest country in Southern Africa and the 25th-largest country in the world by land area and, with close to 56 million people, is the world’s 24th-most populous nation. It is the southernmost country on the mainland of the Old World or the Eastern Hemisphere. About 80 percent of South Africans are of Sub-Saharan African ancestry, divided among a variety of ethnic groups speaking different African languages, nine of which have official status. The remaining population consists of Africa’s largest communities of European (white), Asian (Indian), and multiracial (Coloured) ancestry.South Africa is a multiethnic society encompassing a wide variety of cultures, languages, and religions. Its pluralistic makeup is reflected in the constitution’s recognition of 11 official languages, which is the fourth highest number in the world. Two of these languages are of European origin: Afrikaans developed from Dutch and serves as the first language of most coloured and white South Africans; English reflects the legacy of British colonialism, and is commonly used in public and commercial life, though it is fourth-ranked as a spoken first language. The country is one of the few in Africa never to have had a coup d’‚tat, and regular elections have been held for almost a century. However, the vast majority of black South Africans were not enfranchised until 1994. During the 20th century, the black majority sought to recover its rights from the dominant white minority, with this struggle playing a large role in the country’s recent history and politics. The National Party imposed apartheid in 1948, institutionalising previous racial segregation. After a long and sometimes violent struggle by the African National Congress and other anti-apartheid activists both inside and outside the country, the repeal of discriminatory laws began in 1990.Since 1994, all ethnic and linguistic groups have held political representation in the country’s democracy, which comprises a parliamentary republic and nine provinces. South Africa is often referred to as the “rainbow nation” to describe the country’s multicultural diversity, especially in the wake of apartheid. The World Bank classifies South Africa as an upper-middle-income economy, and a newly industrialised country. Its economy is the second-largest in Africa, and the 34th-largest in the world. In terms of purchasing power parity, South Africa has the seventh-highest per capita income in Africa. However, poverty and inequality remain widespread, with about a quarter of the population unemployed and living on less than US$1.25 a day. Nevertheless, South Africa has been identified as a middle power in international affairs, and maintains significant regional influence.
South Africa Car Import Export Rules and Regulations
Please note that even though we have made a great effort in collecting this information about car import regulations in South Africa and it was correct at the time of its collection but since car import regulations in South Africa and Africa change often, this information is given only as a starting point for your research. This is not the definitive information on car import regulation in South Africa. Please re-investigate with relevant authorities when planning your purchase. When your research is complete, please contact Jim as Jim is the leader in South Africa car import and export and we can supply full range of vehicles to you in your budget.
Used Car Restriction in South Africa
Inspection Restriction in South Africa
Required Documents when importing in South Africa
Documents required while importing cars in South Africa.
- Immigrants need their permanent residence permit issued by the Department of Home Affairs (or a copy)
- Returning South Africans must show proof of emigration from SA, proof they had permanent residence abroad and evidence that the permanent residence has been withdrawn.
- A duly completed form DA304A
- Bill Of Lading
- Purchase Documents (Invoice(s))
- Registration Certificate/permit (Deregistration Certificate)
- Documentary evidence of the date on which delivery of the vehicle was taken
- Documentary evidence of the date on which the vehicle was handed to the shipper for shipment to South Africa
- An Import Permit and
- An original Letter of Authority
Import Duty in South Africa
Please note that the information below is dated and Import duty and other taxes and dues are being revised so please check current duty and inform us so we may update this information.
Customs duty applicable on the import of used cars in South Africa is calculated ad valorem of the used cars.Customs Duty : 30% (motor cars more than 20 years old are subject to 20% customs duty.)Ad Valorem customs duty (based on a sliding scale depending on the value of the vehicle, with a minimum of 0.75% and a maximum of 20%).
Value-added tax (VAT) : 14%
As an example, the cumulative taxes and duties payable on the car with a value of approximately R 200,000 are ±70% of the market value. All vehicles with a market value for ad valorem customs duty purposes of less than R 130,000 do not pay ad valorem customs duty on importation into South Africa.
If the original purchase invoice is not available, three written valuations must be obtained from Japanese used Car Exporters to assist the customs clearance process in South Africa.
Import Regulations in South Africa
Important points to be kept in mind while importing the used cars from Japan in South Africa:
You must have Import Permit from government. Import Permits are only forwarded to South African addresses.You can’t import used cars for commercial purposes.Get authorization before purchasing any vehicle.An Imported Vehicle should be otherwise unavailable in South Africa. Right Hand Drive vehicles are only permitted for importation in South Africa and as per current legislation left hand drive vehicles which were not registered in RSA before 23 July 2004 may not be registered, licensed, roadworthied and operated on a public road in South Africa.
Transportation and Car Import Info for South Africa for Diplomats
This information is written for American diplomats primarily but is valid for all diplomats and non-profit NGO employees:
Automobiles Traffic moves on the left side of the road in South Africa. The road infrastructure is good, but the accident rate is high and motorists should exercise caution and practice defensive driving at all times. Public transportation is available but not recommended. Taxis should be used with caution as they are expensive and often unreliable. Privately owned motor vehicles are essential in South Africa. [Please see the section on importing vehicles.] Leaded, unleaded, and diesel fuel are available locally and prices fluctuate regularly around R3.50 per liter. However, all Mission personnel qualify for a rebate of excise duty on gas of approximately 18% on a claim back basis. Gas is available 24 hours per day. The South African Department of Foreign Affairs and the United States Department of State both require third-party liability insurance for all vehicles. Third-party liability insurance can only be purchased from a South African company. In addition, most employees carry comprehensive insurance due to their concerns about the local crime and accident rates. Comprehensive insurance can be purchased in either South Africa or the United States. All accredited employees’ vehicles are registered with Gauteng Province through the Foreign Ministry for a small charge. Although the wait can be two months, owners will eventually receive diplomatic license plates upon presentation of proof that the required insurance coverage is in place and the employee has a valid drivers license. Driver’s licenses are valid in South Africa as long as they remain valid in the country of issue.
Regional Transportation Last Updated: 4/1/2004 3:30 AM
Most international flights to South Africa land at Johannesburg International Airport located 16 miles from Johannesburg and 30 miles from Pretoria, but there are some direct flights to Cape Town. International arrivals and departures with direct or connecting flights are scheduled to almost any point in the world. Codeshare flights involving American, Northwest, and United provide daily service to the United States via Europe. South African Airways reliably serves all major cities in South Africa with numerous daily flights to Cape Town, Durban, and other cities. Several smaller airlines including Com Air, Kulula, and Sun Air serve major cities in South Africa, plus neighboring destinations such as Windhoek, Victoria Falls and Gaborone. Railroad transportation within South Africa is available. The Blue Train and Rovos Rail provide luxury services at high cost and reservations must be made well in advance. Non-luxury rail travel is not recommended.
Jim is top Hilux exporter to South Africa including Toyota Hilux Revo and Toyota Hilux Vigo. South Africa Car Import and Export from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Pretoria as it is in Cape Town and Durban. Hilux is always a great value for money but more so at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Australia, Jim Autos NZ, Jim Autos UK and Jim Autos Dubai where you get even more value for your money when you purchase Hilux at the cheapest price in the world. Remember, if you did not buy at Jim, you paid too much. No one can beat our quality vehicle at our price. Customers in South Africa Import and Export Hilux and full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Jim branches Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Toyota Hilux is also best suited to the climate and terrain of South Africa. It is therefore no surprise that there are so many Hilux admirers and owners in South Africa and many of them proud customers of Jim. A lot of Hilux is imported in South Africa every year and Jim has carved a significant mindshare in South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa. We though export Ford Ranger Wildtrak to South Africa and there are now inquiries about Ford Ranger Raptor. Some other pickup trucks that folks from South Africa enjoy are Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara NP300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax among others.
Shipping to South Africa via roll on roll off (roro) and container from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
There are two main ways to have your vehicle shipped to South Africa aboard a ship. The first of these is Roll-on/Roll-off also abbreviated as ro-ro, where a car is driven on and off the ship on a ramp and secured to the car decks in the hull or belly of the vessel. The name is based on the fact that you can just roll on the vehicle onto the ship and roll off the ship once it arrives at its destination. A roro vessel is a parking garage on a ship where every vehicle is braced into position. This is the least expensive shipping method from some ports to most frequented ports but when roro ships are scarce like from Thailand, this option may be more expensive than container shipping and may even not be available for some ports and regions but when available it is still preferred in some countries because of the ease of processing the vehicle upon its arrival in South Africa.Beside cars, ro-ro ships can carry all types of motorized, rolling and even static cargo: trucks, boats, buses, motor homes, travel trailers, tractors, excavators, cranes, and other high & heavy equipment and machinery.
Container shipping is safer because the vehicle is packed in a container so no chance of pilfering on either of the ports and schedule is in your control. The container is hoisted on and off the ship while in port by a crane that carefully moves it from the dock to ship and vice versa. We can generally pack one unit in a 20 ft. container, two units in a 40 ft and three units in a 40′ HIQ container. Container shipping is preferred when you want security, safety, control and time frame.
Pickup Truck Exporter has New Toyota Hilux For Sale in South Africa and Used Toyota Hilux For Sale in South Africa, Price and Pictures from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
All new 2019, 2020 Toyota Hilux South Africa is now in stock as is Used 2018, 2017, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 Toyota Hilux In South Africa at Jim Autos. Toyota introduces its beautifully accessorized model Revo Rocco and it is a big hit and Rocco is now available at Jim. We can also Roccofy a used Revo to look like the new Rocco. No one can beat low prices of Toyota Hilux and other pickup trucks at Jim. New Toyota Hilux Revo is the top selling Toyota Hilux in South Africa and best selling pickup truck. Toyota Hilux Revo Single Cab South Africa, Toyota Hilux Revo Smart Cab South Africa and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab South Africa are available at lowest price at Jim as are the specially accessorized models Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Smart Cab South Africa and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Double Cab South Africa.
We are committed to giving our customers a different car buying experience than they are used to. Not only are our prices lowest, our quality and service adhere to highest standards set by our forefathers. Your search for a car deal in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore may begin somewhere else but it will definitely end here as only at Jim you get the most for your money with no hidden costs and no hanky panky business. We underpromise and overdeliver and our century plus commitment to honesty generation after generation guarantees that there will be no surpises when vehicle arrives on your port.
The Indestructible Hilux South Africa On Sale at Thailand Hilux Exporter and Thailand Hilux Dealer
Top Gear once attempted to destroy a 1988 diesel model by crashing it into a tree, assaulting it with a wrecking ball, submerging it in the s and setting it on fire but no luck, Hilux kept on humming. It is that robust because Toyota Hilux South Africa is built on a steel frame and can haul up to 1450 kg of load, the 4WD Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup has protection plates in the bottom to protect the major components. Down below we outline the top ten reasons for buying a Hilux in greater details.
Top Ten Reason to buy a Toyota Hilux Revo South Africa Thailand, Toyota Hilux SR5 South Africa Australia, Toyota Hilux UK or Toyota Hilux LHD South Africa Dubai
Here are some of the reasons why Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup remains the best selling pickup in South Africa:
- Indestructible: Hilux South Africa is built on a steel frame so it takes a lot to destroy it. The customers in South Africa, Southern Africa or Africa rely on it as does the whole world. It can survive drowning, being burnt and being thrown from a cliff.
- Robust: It is a robust truck that can take a lot of punishment and a lot of various climates and even war and come unscathed. Its strong ladder chassis makes Hilux one of the strongest pickup around. Hilux Braked towing capacity can go up to 2500kg. HiLux is a true workhorse and can haul up to 1405kg in the tray itself. Underneath, 4×4 versions come with a number of heavy-duty protection plates shielding the major components.
- Best Value for your money: Hilux pricing is competitive with all its rivals but in the long run its reliability and availability of cheap parts and easy repairability makes it the best value for the money.
- Safety: Hilux has a slew of passive safety and active safety features that make it one of the safest truck around. It has many braking technologies, seatbelts and a number of airbags. Top end of Hilux Revo South Africa comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), traction control (TC), and vehicle stability control (VSC) to allow you to come a full stop quickly.
- User Friendliness: Every Toyota vehicle is made with user convenience and comfort in mind and Toyota Hilux is no exception. There are storage options all through the vehicle and from door controls to steering controls everything is at your fingertips.
- Comfort: Whether seating is fabric or leather you sink into the comfortable seat. No matter where you drive it in offroad, deserts, fields, farms, rough terrain, city roads or motorways it still drives beautifully and you are still comfortable. The new Eighth Generation Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand is even more comfortable than Toyota Hilux Vigo.
- On Road and Off Road King: No matter where you are driving on rough terrain or a smooth road, your driving experience is wonderful. Hilux is not father’s pickup. It feels like you are driving a luxurious sedan but with all the power of a pickup truck. Its ladder frame chassis, comfortable seating and powerful rear suspension gives a smooth ride in all driving circumstances.
- Parts, Accessories and Service: Since Toyota Hilux is available in every country of the world its parts and accessories are inexpensive compared to prices of other pickup trucks. Servicing is also easy because most mechanics in the world know how to fix a Hilux even in remote corners of South Africa and Africa so it is quite inexpensive to get it repaired if it needs some TLC.
- Powertrains: Toyota Hilux is offered in diesel 2400 cc and diesel 2800 cc and in some markets in 2700 cc petrol/gasoline.
- Variety: Toyota Hilux Thailand, Toyota Hilux UK and Toyota Australia are offered in a variety of models in Single Standard Cab, Extra Smart Cab and Double Cab in both two wheel drive and four wheel drive.
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models Available for Quick Export to South Africa
|Cab Type||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models for South Africa|
|Single Cab 4×4||2017 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J Diesel 4×4 5M GUN126R-BTFXHT|
|Single Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J SWB Diesel 4×2 5M GUN112R-BTMLYT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 5M TGN121R-BTMXKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN122R-BTMXYTWB|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN123R-BTMLYT|
|Smart Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel 4×2|
|Smart Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc Diesel Prerunner Rocco|
|Smart Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual Rocco|
|Double Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2 Manual GUN122R-DTMSYT|
|Double Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN135R-DTFMHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner 6 Auto TGN136R-DTTSKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN135R-DTTSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto Rocco GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|Double Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto GUN126R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual Rocco GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto Rocco GUN126R-DTTHHT|
Car exporter of full range of vehicles to South Africa
Jim exports not just Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup but full range or vehicles to South Africa and Africa. Here are some vehicle types we export:
- Right Hand Drive Classic and luxury cars
- Right Hand Drive Two door and four door Hatchback (car with rear door that opens upwards), sedans (car with a four doors and typical trunk), coupes (closed car with a fixed roof) and convertible/cabriolet/roadster
- Right Hand Drive Pickup Trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Hilux Vigo TRD, Nissan Navara NP300, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50, Chevy Colorado among others
- Right Hand Drive Sports utility vehicles (SUV) like Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero, Isuzu MUX, Multi-purpose Vehicles (MPV) as Toyota Innova, crossover SUV (that combines features of an SUV with a hatchback) and all terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Right Hand Drive Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Right Hand Drive Collections and dealership inventory
- Right Hand Drive Recreational vehicles (RVs), motor homes and fifth wheels
- Right Hand Drive Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Right Hand Drive vehicles and heavy equipment. Construction and mining equipment
- Right Hand Drive Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles, scooters and sport bikes
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
Thailand Car Exporter to South Africa, Thailand New Car Exporter in South Africa and Thailand used Car Exporter in South Africa, Import Car to South Africa, Export Car to Pretoria, South Africa.
Jim is number 1 exporter of Thailand Japanese new vehicles and Thailand Japanese used vehicles. In addition to Toyota Hilux, we export full range of vehicles including Car, 4×4 Pickup, 4WD SUV, MPV, Minivan, Luxury Marque, Light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial Trucks, small and large Buses, boats, Forklift, Construction and Farm Machinery, Generators, Tyre and Part to South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Dubai UAE, United States, Western Europe and Canada. We guarantee best prices on best quality vehicles and ship them fast. No matter which vehicle or machinery you need, we can supply it. Each vehicle, machinery and equipment is handpicked by our team that prides itself on honesty, great quality, great service and great price. You can be assured that our vehicles are not stolen, accident repaired or flood damaged. Always a honest deal and you can be sure that no scam is ever involved. You will treasure the quality of the vehicle you import from us.
Jim is top new and used car dealer and exporter. Thailand Car Exporter to South Africa supplies full range of Thailand vehicles to South Africa including pickup trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Isuzu Dmax and Ford Ranger, Sport Utility Vehicles as Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Ford Everest and Isuzu MUX, Minivans as Toyota Hiace Commuter and Nissan Urvan and Commercial trucks and large buses from Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu Trucks and Hino Trucks. Jim s also Australia car exporter to South Africa, Dubai UAE Car Exporter to South Africa.
Toyota Hilux including Toyota Hilux Revo is our best selling vehicle. Hilux is powerful, sturdy, durable, maneuvrable and good looking especially the new Toyota Hilux Revo with Toyota Tacoma like grill is selling like hotcakes and Jim is Toyota Pickup Expert and no one sells more Hilux than Jim companies. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is especially very popular with the customers all over the world and customers in Africa including South Africa. New Hilux Revo Rocco is very popular but if your budget does not allow it then we can convert an older Revo into Rocco.
Export of Right hand drive vehicles and Right hand drive Hilux to South Africa from Jim branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
South Africa is a Right Hand Drive Country and we export full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. As a dedicated vehicle exporter, we have the resources and skills to find the very best new vehicles and the very best used vehicles and export them expeditiously to your doorstep. Jim exports not just cars but also spare parts, accessories and specialized equipment of unmatched quality and unparalleled experience. Jim has been exporting high quality Thailand vehicles, Australian vehicles, Japanese vehicles, UK vehicles, Dubai vehicles and United States vehicles at affordable cheapest prices. We export to 100 plus countries and we ship vehicles quickly and efficiently and all our used vehicles are thoroughly reconditioned before their export. We use our buying power to acquire vehicles at lowest possible prices and then are glad to pass these savings to all our customers with our legendary customer service known in 100 countries and counting.
Japanese import cars to South Africa, Japanese cars for sale from Thailand, Japan, Australia and Dubai, Japanese new cars, Japanese used cars, Japanese import cars for sale, Japanese used cars for sale, Japanese vehicles in Thailand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai UAE
South Africa is a Right Hand Drive country so we export mostly Right hand drive vehicles from Jim Autos branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Jim exports full range of vehicles to customers in Pretoria and other cities of the country including Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg from Car auction, Automobile dealer, Used car dealer, companies and single owner.
Our singular focus is to ensure your success as our success lies in your success. If you get highest quality vehicles at lowest possible price as quickly as possible to your doorstep your profits multiply and the number of satisfied customers multiply as you grow, we grow. This has been the secret to our longevity and spectacular success from strength to strength in the past 100 years and more. Whether you are looking for Thai new car, Thai used car, Australia new car, Australia used car, Japanese used car, Truck, Bus, 4×4, dumper forklift, cherry picker, heavy/construction equipment, caravan, hybrid car, buy a car, coupe in South Africa, Jim is the most trusted source. Our reputation precedes us in every sector of the industry from Governments, militaries, embassies, non-profit organizations, small and medium organizations, large corporations, car distributors, dealers and individuals the world over and in South Africa they know they can rely on us.
New Car Exporter to South Africa and New Toyota Car Dealer to South Africa
You can buy a Toyota Hilux in South Africa car bazar or email Jim at [email protected] or send a WhatsApp message or call us at +66-89-106-5701 for car import and car export of new and used Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand as well as all Thailand pickup trucks, SUV, minivans, trucks and buses. Among Thai Car exporters to South Africa, Australian car exporters to South Africa, Dubai car exporters to South Africa and Japanese car exporters to South Africa, Jim stands out tall. Jim is the leader of Thai Car dealers, doyen of Japan car dealers, forerunner of Dubai car dealers and leading light of Australian Car Dealers. Our prices are the cheapest and the best and our vehicles of superior most quality.
Used Car Exporter to South Africa and Used Car Dealer to South Africa
Even though we are Toyota Hilux experts, we offer full range of vehicles from Sedans, 4×4 Pickups, 4WD SUVs, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks, Four Wheel Drive vehicles, Minibus, Trucks, Buses, Motorbikes, Convertible, Damaged Vehicles, ATV, Heavy Machinery & Equipment, Boats / Jet Skis, Panel Vans / Maxis, Minivans, Spare Parts, Vehicle Accessories to customers in South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa. Our used vehicles are of top notch quality, we pick only the choicest vehicles, leaving the quality 4 and below for competitors to fight over. We then thoroughly recondition these premium quality vehicles refurbishing them to Jim Quality Standards sought the world over. We want your complete satisfaction and won’t settle for anything else. We know you are counting on us not just once but for every shipment and we have never disappointed our customers, this is why we have thousands of Customers For Life in all corners of this planet.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Specialized Vehicles Exporter to South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa
Jim is not just top car exporter to South Africa but also Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore top exporter of specialized vehicles to South Africa. We export full range of specialized vehicles including:
- Custom build ambulances, mobile clinics, mobile blood donation centers and fire trucks
- Multipurpose Refrigerated Vans and Trucks for cold transport
- Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles
- Construction equipment including TLB, Front End Loader, Excavator, Dump Truck, Scoop Tram, Forklift, Bobcat, Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Bulldozer, Grader, Reach Truck and Roller among other
- Farm vehicles, farming implements,
- Mining vehicles, mining equipment,
- Trail sleds and snow fun equipment
- Offroad specialized vehicles, ATV,
- Jet ski, boats, yacht and all kind of specialized water leisure vehicles.
- Management of the entire operational procedure
- Transport and support of the operational leader/staff
- Transport of command materials
- Handling of radio transmissions to the operation site
- Handling of radio transmissions between the operation site and a superior guiding authority
- Armored Cars: Our armoring process is so discreet that no one can tell an armored car from a non-armored one meanwhile the occupants of our armored car can withstand not only rifle or handgun assaults but also grenade attacks. We neither sacrifice form for function nor price for safety. Some of the popular armored models are:
- Armored Mercedes S-Class S560 South Africa
- Armored Mercedes Mayback S560 South Africa
- Armored Mercedes Maybach S600 South Africa
- Armored Mercedes Benz S550 South Africa
- Armored Toyota Camry South Africa
- Armored Toyota Avalon South Africa
- Armored Lexus LS460L South Africa
- Armored Mercedes Benz CLS Class South Africa
- Armored SUVs: Almost any SUV you desire can be made bulletproof, but here are some of the most popular: South Africa
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 200, South Africa
- Armored Nissan Patrol, South Africa
- Armored Mitsubishi Pajero, South Africa
- Armored Land Rover Range Rover, South Africa
- Armored Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, South Africa
- Armored Lexus LX-570, South Africa
- Armored Toyota Sienna, South Africa
- Armored Cadillac Escalade, South Africa
- Armored Nissan Armada, South Africa
- Armored GMC Yukon Denali, South Africa
- Armored Chevy Suburban, South Africa
- Armored Jeep Grand Cherokee, South Africa
- Armored Toyota 4Runner, South Africa
- Armored Toyota Fortuner, South Africa
- Armored Toyota Prado, South Africa
- Armored Toyota Sequoia, South Africa
- Armored Infiniti QX80 and South Africa
- Armored Mercedes Benz GL Class South Africa
- Armored Limousines: Now you can travel in group in style and remain uscathed, here are some of the most popular armored limosuines: South Africa
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz G63 AMG South Africa
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz Sprinter South Africa
- Armored Limousine Cadillac Escalade South Africa
- Armored Limousine Lexus LX-570 South Africa
- Armored Limousine GMC Savana South Africa
- Armored Buses:
Tourist groups and executives can now travel in class and be safe from trouble makers, here are some of the most popular armored buses: South Africa
- Armored Bus Ford F-350 South Africa
- Armored Passenger Bus Ford F550 South Africa
- VIP Armored Bus Ford E350 South Africa
- Armored Bus Ford E350 11 Passenger Van South Africa
- Armored Bus Toyota Hiace Commuter South Africa
- Armored Bus Toyota Coaster South Africa
- Armored VIP Bus Ashok Leyland South Africa
- Front End Loader South Africa
- Compact or Mini-Excavator (under 8 ton) South Africa
- Crawler Excavator and Wheeled Excavators South Africa
- Smooth Drum Compactors South Africa
- Track Loader South Africa
- Crawler Dozer South Africa
- Crawler Loader South Africa
- Crawler Carrier South Africa
- Dump Truck South Africa
- Aggregate Equipment South Africa
- Scoop Tram South Africa
- Light Towers South Africa
- Forklift South Africa
- Bobcat South Africa
- Mobile Crane South Africa
- Tower Crane South Africa
- Bulldozer South Africa
- Grader South Africa
- Reach Truck South Africa
- Road Equipment South Africa
- Wheel Loader South Africa transport load over small to medium distances
- Roller South Africa
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter of Ambulances and Fire trucks to South Africa
We export full range of ambulance and health care vehicles including the following:
|Ambulance||Mobile Clinic||Eye Clinic On Wheels||Blood Collection Vans|
|Diabetes Clinic On Wheel||Pediatric Care Clinic On Wheels||Dental Care Clinic on Wheels||Women Health Care Clinic on Wheels|
Our ambulances are designed for safety and are loaded with features that are made with end users in mind both the patient and the staff. Our ambulances are strong and safe and yet surprisingly economical. Most of our ambulances are built on either Land Cruiser hardtop or Toyota Hiace but we do build on other vehicles at customer’s request. We offer ambulances according to your budget. For developing countries we can build very basic dirt cheap ambulances on Suzuki Every with upgraded suspension and we can build multi-room mobile clinics build on truck chassis. You can start with a lower option vehicle and add options as your budget allows it. We are a family owned and family operated business prides itself on honesty, great price, great quality and great service. In addition to ambulances we can also supply top quality EMS medical patient handling equipment for emergency and rescue operations and for normal hospital care. We have been supplying top notch vehicles and accessories and personalized service to first response community in South Africa and Africa.
We can custom build mobile clinics on Hiace vans, Toyota Land Cruiser Hardtop, Ford F-450, Mercedes Sprinter to commercial truck chassis or semi-trailer. Commercial truck based mobile clinics will have multiple rooms for consulting, reception, recovery and treatment/surgery and may even have staff accommodation areas.
While both ambulances and mobile clinics can be built on 2wd and 4WD vehicles large clinics can be built on 6×2 or 6×4 trucks. Mobile clinics have lockable drug cabinets and drawers for record storage. The patient bench has an elevating head end and provisions for storage below. Mobile clinics for blood pressure/diabetes, eyecare, dental/oral health, mammography, occupational health and dialysis are also available. We have the right solution no matter what you need.
Fire Trucks, Rescue, HAZMAT, Special and Command vehicles to South Africa
We build fire, rescue, investigation units, ERU (Emergency Response Units), Modular Rescue Units, First Responder vehicles and HAZMAT vehicles in your budget without compromising the essential functionality that’s essential to the important work the men and women involved in first response and other investigation / emergency services. Fire trucks built on vans and trucks are available not only for South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa but every country in the world. We can also custom build HAZMAT, rescue, forest fighting and command vehicles in accordance with your specification for worldwide destinations. Our firefighting vehicles are built on all wheel drive vehicles which we can equip according to your budget.
We can also supply aluminum and steel aerial fire and rescue apparatus to meet all your requirements. No matter how high an aerial ladder you need, the chances are we can supply it.
Custom built rescue vehicles built on vans or trucks are as sturdy as our fire fighting vans and trucks. Rescue vehicles are custom built to your requirements and we can include any additional equipment you may require.
Our Hazardous material (HAZMAT) vehicles are fully equipped for hazmat operations of all kinds and we can build them on either a van or a truck to fit your budget.
Mobile Command Posts
Fighting fire and handling disaster require a fully equipped mobile command vehicles.
The field of activities of mobile command vehicles, regardless of the specific operational situation, generally include:
This vehicle is often described as a mobile office with comprehensive equipment in the vehicle interior.
Modified Tourist Cars and VIP Van Conversion to South Africa
Whether you want to convert a Hiace or some other van with luxury VIP seats and other luxury comforts for tourists or your executives. Jim can supply Touring Vans and VIP converted vans to South Africa, Southern Africa, Africa and the world. Depending on your budget, we can do either some cosmetic changes or do a full fledged transformation into a luxurious experience. The conversion begins with seating and we offer a range of options from bucket seats, King Seats, First Class seats, business class seats, reclining seats, power reclining seats and even sofas. If you want to install a convertible bed for your CEO then we can also do that.
Our conversion is not limited to seats, we also change the flooring to meet your taste. Whether you require wood finish vinyl or a carpet of various level of plushness then we can do that as well.
The next area we pay attention are the ceiling and sides and we can beautify it in different ways to match your taste. Then comes LED lighting, then AC and finally entertainment system to match your budget. Finest woodwork or carbon work is installed on doors, steering, gears and front panel. On larger vehicles we can install bathrooms.
We can install accessories on the outside of the vehicle to further beautify the vehicle ranging from front guards, bumpers, roof cladding, roof rails and body cladding.
Business Office on Wheels to South Africa
You need the most comfortable vans for your executives. Your CEO and senior staff can hold meetings while travelling to other cities or to an important event. Senior executive can remain productive while heading to and from the airport. It can be a variant of the luxury VIP van described above or a complete rethink with super-VIP seats from executive seats, reclining and swivel seats, sofas and even convertible bed. If you want a dream office on wheels then go no further, business executives in South Africa can now be productive and comfortable while they travel in style. Custom flooring, side paneling, ceiling accents, railings and carpets to noise cancelling private space are all in your reach. We can also add ergonomic work desks that can fold out or be a permanent fixture with all charging and connectivity options you might need. Of course internet savvy smart TV will allow you to make conference calls and make powerpoint presentations on the go. The beautiful lighting will match the quality of executive business van that you desire. A pantry with fridge, oven and an electric kettle will keep you hydrated and fed.
We can also create display and demo vans where you can take your business to your customers where-ever they may be. We can build a mobile shop or create a showcase for your products or a product demo van.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Refrigerated and other Custom built van and truck bodies to South Africa
Our high quality refrigerated vans and refrigerated trucks can transport Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products, Chocolates & Pastries. Cooked & Prepared Foods, Meat, Sea Food, Flowers, Deep Frozen Foods, Ice cream, Medicines and Vaccines safely at the required temperature to you destination.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles to South Africa
We specialize in providing bullet-resistant lightly armored and fully armored cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, trucks, buses and VIP limousines to consumers not just in South Africa, Southern Africa and Africa but the entire world.
We can convert your Japanese, American or European car, SUV, van or MPV into a personal fortress against the rising tide of crime and terrorism. Some of the vehicles that are popular with the folks who want their vehicles armored are Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Land Rover Range Rover, GMC Yukon Denali, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Expedition, Ford Everest, Mercedes Benz Maybach, S500, S 600, G550, AMG G55, AMG G63 to various Porsche, Lamborghini, Lexus, BMW, Audi and Lexus models. We can even get buses armored to your specifications.
No matter what armoring standard you require, B4, B5, B6 or B7 we can implement it on the vehicle of your choice. Whether you want your coupe, sedan, hatchback, pickup truck, SUV, MPV, Van, truck or bus armored Jim is the right place to contact. We also export Special Purpose APC Vehicles for law enforcement community in South Africa and beyond. These vehicles can withstand not just rifle bursts but also armor piercing projections.
Whether you require Cash in Transit vehicles, APC, Police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, BATT vehicles or prisoner transport vehicles we have the right vehicle in your budget. Whether you are looking for bulletproof and armored executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, police cruisers, Water Cannon/Riot Control or cash-in-transit vehicles we have a solution just right for you. Individuals, governments, militaries, banks, law enforcement agencies to successful businessmen are glad to buy a high quality armored vehicle from us as they get a cost effective armored vehicle that does not compromise on safety and quality.
We can armor them to either B4, B5, B6 or B7 level
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter and Supplier of equipment for Dredging Industry, Earthmoving, demolition and mining industries. Heavy Plants and Construction Equipment to South Africa On Sale
Whether you are looking for construction vehicles, construction equipment or earth moving equipment, Jim is the best resource. If you are looking for new or used plants then we can supply whole plant over to you.
Heavy Earthmoving Equipment:
Dump Trucks South Africa, Earthmoving Attachments South Africa, Excavators South Africa, Motor Graders South Africa, Track Dozers South Africa, Wheel Loaders South Africa
Mining & Service Equipment:
Crane Trucks South Africa, Diesel Tankers South Africa, Service Trucks South Africa, Tip Trucks South Africa, Water Trucks South Africa
Air Compressors South Africa, Diesel Trailers South Africa, Compact or Mini Excavators South Africa for general excavation and site preparation projects, Mobile Cranes South Africa, Pressure Cleaner Trailers South Africa, Rollers South Africa, Service Trailers South Africa, Skid Steer Attachments South Africa, Skid Steer Loaders South Africa Trenchers South Africa
Selfdriving amphibious vehicles South Africa, hydraulic long reach machines South Africa, material handling machines for harbourwork, dredging pumps, generator sets and work pontoons. Amphibious Excavators and Long Reach Excavators available
Forklifts South Africa:
Electric Counterbalance Forklift Trucks South Africa, LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks South Africa, Diesel Counterbalance Trucks South Africa, Heavy Counterbalance Forklift Trucks South Africa
Warehouse Equipment South Africa:
Electric pallet trucks South Africa, Pallet Stackers South Africa, Reach trucks South Africa, Tow trucks South Africa
Range of Construction Vehicles and Equipment
We export full range of Construction vehicles, construction and earthmoving equipment including:
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Farm vehicles and farming implements to South Africa
Jim exports full range of agricultural equipment, tractors and loader
Tractors and Loaders South Africa: 4WD/Track Tractors (370 – 620 Engine HP) South Africa, Row Crop Tractors (140 – 400 Engine HP) South Africa, Specialty Tractors (75 – 155 Engine HP) South Africa, Utility Tractors (22.4 – 140 Engine HP) South Africa, Utility Tractor Attachments South Africa, Front End Loaders South Africa, Scraper Systems South Africa,
Farm Equipment and Technology South Africa: Cutters and Shredders South Africa, Harvesting Equipment South Africa, Hay and Forage Equipment South Africa, Planting Equipment South Africa, Precision Ag Technology South Africa, Seeding Equipment South Africa, Sprayers & Applicators South Africa, Tillage Equipment South Africa,
Agricultural Tools and Equipment South Africa: Loaders South Africa, Home and Workshop Products South Africa, Used Equipment South Africa
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Offroad specialized vehicles, Side by Side and ATV to South Africa
Whether you are looking for 2 passenger, 3 passenger or 6 passenger UTV or Side by Sides or Single-rider or dual rider ATV we have the right side by side and ATV to fit your budget. Four Wheeler All Terrain Vehicles are very popular not just with enthusiasts but also law enforcement, search and rescue and military community. Recreation utility ATV are extra tough to navigate rough terrain with full load. Police off-road ATV are just as tough with police lights and horn You ride it like you would a motorcycle, by straddling the seat and controlling direction and speed using handlebars. This means you’ll have an agile machine that’s capable of handling any kind of terrain. Many models roll out of the factory ready to handle fairly compact material, so if you spend most of your off-roading time on something softer, like sand, you’ll want to look for models built specifically for this purpose or upgrades to help the model you have. ATV or Quads are sturdy and durable. The four-wheel design is meant to help you overcome even the toughest of obstacles while still keeping you planted on the ground. Keep in mind though that you should always be wearing the most essential safety gear, especially a helmet, as accidents do happen.