Toyota Revo GR Sport Thailand Car, Pickup, and SUV Exporter
Thailand New Car Dealer and Thailand New Car Exporter of New Toyota Hilux Revo GR Sport Jim always has highest quality new Thailand Cars on sale. New 2023 2024 cars for sale, New 2023 2024 4WD pick-up for sale at Thailand, Australia, UK and Dubai top new used car dealer and exporter
2023 2024 Toyota Hilux Revo GR Sport has been released and its attractive features have won the hearts of Hilux fans the world over. The demand is unprecedented and Toyota is unable to match this flurry of demand. Please WhatsApp at +66-89-106-5701 and email [email protected] to reserve your unit now.
You can purchase all new 2023 2024 Toyota Hilux Revo GR Sport Performance Edition, 2022 Toyota Hilux Revo, and 2022 Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco and used 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015 Revo Rocco at discounted prices.
Jim Autos exports a full range of Right-hand Drive vehicles from Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Jim is Thailand’s top Toyota Hilux Revo exporter, Thailand Ford Ranger WIldtrak exporter, Thailand Ford Ranger Raptor exporter, Isuzu Dmax exporter, Nissan Navara NP-300 exporter, and MG pickup truck exporter.
We are Thailand’s top car exporter, Thailand’s top pickup car exporter, and Thailand’s top SUV exporter. We export both top-quality Thailand new cars and top-quality Thailand used cars. Drop us an email at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +66-89-106-5701 to let us know which the United States or Canada vehicle you need and we will be glad to give you a quote.
Thailand Car Dealer Jim is the world’s leading and Thailand’s number 1 new car dealer and Thailand’s #1 new car exporter of cars, 4WD pickup trucks, 4×4 SUV, luxury marque, vans, minivans, trucks, buses, and machinery. New Cars from Thailand are available at Jim Autos Thailand at affordable prices.
New 2022, 2023 Toyota Hilux Revo is our best-selling new car from Thailand while Used 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Toyota Hilux Revo and used Toyota Hilux Vigo are our best-selling used cars and pickup trucks from Thailand. Toyota Hilux Revo’s accessorized version Revo Rocco and Revo GR Sport.
Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Nissan Navara NP-300, and Toyota Fortuner are some of the other best-selling vehicles from Thailand. All new MG (Morris Garage) pickups are also picking demand. Toyota Prado, Toyota Kluger, Toyota Land Cruiser, and Lexus LX-570 are our best-selling cars from Australia. We export to all corners of the world from Asia, Africa, the Americas, Europe, and Oceania.
We are the world’s top car exporter and export top-quality new and used Right-hand-drive vehicles from Thailand, Australia, and the United Kingdom and Left-hand drive vehicles from Europe, North America, and the Middle East. The buyers from all over the globe flock to us as a single source for all their vehicles, parts, and accessories needs. No matter which country in the world you may be, we will be glad to ship it to you.
Our first preference is to buy from our trusted dealers and then private buyers. When we cannot inspect a car in person, we have a reputable third party inspect it for us. The goodwill we have earned in the past 111 years is dear to us. You, therefore, have peace of mind when buying from Jim whether you buy from the United States, Canada, Middle East, Thailand, Australia, UK, or Japan.
Adventure In Style
GR Sport Exterior, Interior and Color
Here are some pictures of the exterior, interior and colors of Toyota Hilux Revo GR Sport:
Poetry in Motion
The Beauty & the Beast!
Toyota Hilux Revo GR
Toyota Hilux GR Sport is based on the 2021 Edition of the Toyota Hilux Revo with 2.8-liter turbodiesel engine generating 201 hp (150 kW / 204 PS) and 368 lb-ft (500 Nm) in a six-speed automatic transmission.
Toyota Hilux GR Variants
Toyota Hilux Revo GR is available in two variants. It is available in 2WD 2800 cc Double Cab and 4WD 2800 cc Double Cab.
Toyota Revo GR Sport Suspension
The all-new 2023 2024 Toyota Hilux Revo GR Sport Four Wheel Drive has the reinforced SuperFlex Suspension (double wishbones with coil springs and stabilizer bar at the front and 5 sheets of leaf springs at the back) further enhanced by Monotube Shock Absorbers. The Two Wheel Drive does not need this suspension because of its on road use. Both models come with disc brakes with red brake calipers at the front and drums on the rear axle.
Toyota Revo Two Wheel Drive GR Sport Features
- Sporty bodykit with aerodynamic extensions on the front bumper, side skirts, and a diffuser at the back.
- Body-colored grille surround
- Glossy black finish on the faux intakes
- Set of rear and side decals to enhance the sporty looks
- 17-inch wheels in tarmac-oriented tires
- Available in white, red and black
- GR-badged leather-wrapped steering wheel with red stitching and 12 o’clock marker, smoked grey trim, alloy pedals and black leather-and-suede upholstery with an embroidered GR logo
- Unique instrument cluster design and GR startup screen
Toyota Revo Four Wheel Drive GR Sport Advantages
- Higher ground clearance
- Larger 18-inch wheels with thicker wheel arch overfenders for an aggressive stance
- Reinforced suspension
- AWD system
- Larger front grille with Toyota lettering and the GR emblem
- The new bumper with integrated fog lights and underbody protection.
- Side steps for easier access to the cabin.
- Sports roll bar on the rear bed
- Colored GR stickers on the side doors and tailgate
- Black perforated suede/faux leather upholstery with red contrast stitching and the GR-branded sport seats with integrated headrests
- Sporty elements include the aluminum pedals, the red mark on the steering wheel, and the GR emblem on the instrument cluster and on the start-stop button
- 8-inch infotainment touchscreen.
- 7 airbags with ADAS systems included in the Toyota Safety Sense suite. Other features includ Pre-Collision System (PCS), Panoramic View Monitor (PVM), Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (BSM, RCTA) and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- GR-badged leather-wrapped steering wheel with red contrast stitching and red 12 o’clock marker strip, smoked grey trim, sport alloy pedals and black leather-and-suede upholstery with an embroidered GR logo
- Unique instrument cluster design and GR startup screen
- GR-badged starter button